Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Wish there was a way to give away the ornamental eggs. I've got quite a build of of them!
    Wow! Count yourself lucky...I've made over 75 trips and not one deco egg still trying tho...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Never give up! Never surrender!

I am going down with this ship. I'm going to harvest, adventure, smash, pluck, weave, and cook worms until I drop over dead! My entire kingdom smells liked boiled earthworms (the really big ones), my chickens have been plucked within an inch of their lives, there's a run on wheat down at the bank, and nothing else is getting done.

My alicorns are beginning to look fearful every time I swing by their enclosure. They've started pushing the elderly and infirm of their kind closer to the gate. Ivy's been whispering to Lady Griselda about the wild gleam in my eye but I don't care anymore.

Must.....finish.....level....seven.....
    OMG! This is hilarious! Sorta sums me up also. LOL!
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Pile of seeds can be obtained from the following
    Conservatory
    Glimmer fountain
    Ivys petting zoo
    Summer Gaxebo
    Magic garden
    Goddess tree
    faerie respite
    Faerie Flowerbed
    So as a lvl 19 player who has none of the above, I cannot progress any further without buying and spending gems? I do wish I would have checked here before spending the last 2 days working on this part of the quest. I haven't been able to complete any of these special goals. I am not a fan of special quests that I have no way of completing without gems. A warning posted at the start of the quest so you don't spend days trying for the end goal, only to get stumped half way there. =|

Rhino Keeper
    So, after reading how frustrated people are with this event, I'm thinking its time to break up with castle story again. Anyone else ready to call it quits because of this event? May take me a month of working nonstop to get this completed, so pity it's timed.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to love, love, love this game!!!! Played every day and did every event. Recommended it to family, friends and even my grand daughter.

However, this event has done me in. Level 7 is unrealistic given the time left (plus all the other levels to come). I'm not quiting the game...still love it...but won't let a game rule my life. "Game" energy used is nothing compared to "real-life" energy I'm using. I say this light-heartedly....not complaining. Just wish S8 would lighten up the load.

Farm Supplier
    In my 4 years of playing this game I cannot recall EVER being this strapped for energy...this isn't even fun...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Werekatze View Post
    So as a lvl 19 player who has none of the above, I cannot progress any further without buying and spending gems? I do wish I would have checked here before spending the last 2 days working on this part of the quest. I haven't been able to complete any of these special goals. I am not a fan of special quests that I have no way of completing without gems. A warning posted at the start of the quest so you don't spend days trying for the end goal, only to get stumped half way there. =|
    I ran into the same difficulties. I decided to build the conservatory (and an extra stable)
    I was pleasantly surprised today when the magic garden dropped two piles of seeds.
    I understand the frustration, but it IS possible to complete the seeds without gems.
    As for completing the quest?
    Yet to be determined but I'm still giving it a go...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Wow... these amounts of energy and frequency are truly beyond reasonable. My kingdom will have to forego the Griffin. Is this ridiculous energy sucking event supposed to coerce me into buying the energy packs or something? Because if this is your idea of tempting me to invest in this game, you have completely missed the mark.
    I am sorry you seem to miss the point why many of us play this game. It's supposed to be fun?
    You got it! Events used to require work, but we could do them without having to buy too many gems. The powers that be started making the events harder and harder. If you have a full-time job or other demands on your real life, these are pretty much unachievable without buying gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by armerfarmer View Post
    Sounds a bit irritating... Says COLLECT but autocompleted as you have 11 in inventory.

@Spiritwind: Could you please try to verify with S8 if we have to take wording COLLECT and MAKE really literally this time?
    Reminds me of the last quest where wording was extremely misleading....
    It used my stuff in inventory on this one I am still working on it wow ALOT of work every 30 min all weekend

Fashion Designer
    Stable drops 1-2 exotic threads.