Page 16 of 85 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I'm stuck on 7 as well for now. Like the Cherry hive event, I find focusing on one thing at a time makes me feel better.

For now I'm only tapping chickens and wheat for nests. If both workshops are crafting nests, then I use some wheat for an Adventure.

If wheat isn't ready yet, I tap chickens or rocks. I keep getting maxed on twigs so I'm not even worried about "wasting" them if I'm full and need wheat. Twig drop rate seems quite a bit higher (and only 7 needed for nest recipe makes them build up quickly).
    Slowly but surely I'll get all my nests done so I can then focus rocks a little more. I try and have one Griffin food crafting because of the 2 hour timer but really just focusing chickens/wheat ATM.

Still 10-11 days to go. �� Head up!
    That's a good way to get through but you might want to make some griffin food simultaneously as that takes up 10 Roast Chicken per feed, so you don't want to be maxed on those while collecting feathers from chickens to take full advantage of the Roast Chicken drops.
    I am trying to juggle it all, but can't help myself wondering if I'm doing it right. Upgrading the Roost to stage 4 is a really loooooong task, and I'm sure it's not the last long one either. My wheat gets depleted really fast. Hope I can finish with 10 days to go.

Rhino Keeper
    Right you are Solientus, alas! I don't have the glimmer egg bunny and so I think a sheep is necessary investment. I could buy another stable I guess but that would seriously harm my kingdom's aesthetics.

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Help what building I have tap on about every thing not one dropped
    Attachment 32251

Help,I stuck here until some body helps I have taped and taped until I run out of energy
    Last edited by katbtodd; 07-09-16 at 07:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Help what building I have tap on about every thing not one dropped
    Attachment 32251

Help,I stuck here until some body helps I have taped and taped until I run out of energy
    I believe it's the stables!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    It said stables the first time. Talk about confusing .then that's what should be said !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Thinking you could be right,
    wish they said stables and not building ... I wasted lots of energy
    Attachment 32252

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    PART 10:
    Weave Soft Blanket x 3 ( need 5 Exotic Threads /5 Griffin Feathers/15 wool) skip 120 gems
    Make Nesting Straw x 30 ...skip 600 gems
    Collect Sky Stones (?) (as have 11 in inventory)
    Make Griffin Food x 5
    Sounds a bit irritating... Says COLLECT but autocompleted as you have 11 in inventory.

@Spiritwind: Could you please try to verify with S8 if we have to take wording COLLECT and MAKE really literally this time?
    Reminds me of the last quest where wording was extremely misleading....

Not sure if reported yet......

Glimmer Rock Formation (6 chops) I received a worm on each chop. Horse she'd also drops wool.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by armerfarmer View Post
    Sounds a bit irritating... Says COLLECT but autocompleted as you have 11 in inventory.

@Spiritwind: Could you please try to verify with S8 if we have to take wording COLLECT and MAKE really literally this time?
    Reminds me of the last quest where wording was extremely misleading....
    Also we had to collect from stables to get thread , and to make the blanket it says buildings on the thread as I pictured below