Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	32274

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    the griffin from the tent drops rat tail too. Could be a disguised skunk
    Didn't want to waste energy to collect from it, but my Fireworks Griffin dropped a roasted chicken and a rat tail.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the picture. I do like it. I'm really trying hard to remember that this is just a game. But I do see it as a ploy to spend gems on energy.im correcting myself. I mean spend real money on energy.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    the griffin from the tent drops rat tail too. Could be a disguised skunk
    I've also gotten eggs from the fireworks griffin.

I am a long term player - yes I even have the Love Shack. I really enjoyed this game but as so many of you have already stated, these quests are beginning to verge on the rediculous. This is a casual game - not a full-time job and the prizes at the end are dare I same, lame. I have finished all quests so far but this one really seems to be the final straw (pardon the pun). I really do not care if I finish it or not. The fun has gone out of this game - I find that so sad.
    Last edited by chewingthecud; 07-11-16 at 08:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    Had anyone else noticed that the amount of worms you get per chop has gone down? I just used 21 energy and only got 10 worms
    I think the chickens are eating them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    On part 10 it's collect 10 sky stones.

I again will echo sentiments that have already been posted. The requirements for a level 5 nest egg is ridiculous. Again it shows the developers don't play especially at a lower level. I don't mind challenging quests. But if you're going to start these quests at 17 you need to make 2 separate quests with the same outcome. One a 17 level player won't have the coins to even get halfway through this. Plus they're probably not going to have a sheep which is a gem animal, and the energy required is there if they're trying to work on other things.
    For those players who are at higher levels your boring them. There is challenging and there is boredom. Not being able to do regular castle story tasks, like the exchange, collecting from buildings make the game no fun. Why can't we get feathers from cows at a lower drop rate because at least we can use the milk for a trade.
    I don't know why you guys can't meet in the middle. This mindless collecting on the same the same thing over and over is tedious. This is castle story not mindless tapping quest story. There are so many things you can do to enhance the playing experience we can visit neighbors, I can't collect from my othe buildings so I'm heartless for my neighbors. Why can we collect from say 20 town buildings. Why can't resources where we have to tap thousands of times be used in the quests. I hate seeing full on stone and eggs. Why can't we fry those eggs on a stone pan in the kitchens.

I really hope the team takes this into consideration. After quests like these I don't even feel like getting on and playing for a couple days. The fun is being sucked out. It's no fun when everyone is frustrated. When your energy is being used up on the same three things every time one gets on to play. This is the second frustrating quest in a row. I hope there's not a third one lined up.

My sentiments exactly. The quests lately have been just unreasonable, and I'm sick of being so maxed out on a couple of items that are needed for the quest that I'm not using my resources efficiently and the rest of my kingdom gets neglected. But I will say, finding out how useless the final prize is makes it much easier for me to quit at stage 7 and not feel like I'm missing out.

Executive Chef
    My purple Ali's just coughed up 14 energy. That might get me a worm or two. Whup! Whup!

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	32274
    Curious to know since this is a Royal Griffin does it give royal points?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Could someone please pass this suggestion to S8?
    I think the timer should end once reach Part 11. At that point, players have shown their dedication and hard work. Players have been relentlessly tapping and collecting wheat, feathers, worms, bacon, eggs, and roast chicken while ignoring day to day Kingdom business. If the timer ends, players could then finish the Griffin Quest at a more leisurely less stressful pace. There is a precedent for this in the Sir Daisy Event. I don't remember the exact details, but I do remember players could finish all those grooming mitts without the pressure of a timer.
    Storm 8, please consider this.
    Thank You