Page 35 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    i think we are all part of a psychology study����
    lol!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    On the bright side, I've collected several gold nuggets and several golden eggs
    I picked up a golden egg ( just 1 ) earlier today... But what in this event got you a nugget?? Very curious as I'm always waiting on those when required for an upgrade or goal!!
    Have tons of golden eggs, nothing to do with them though! lol

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    I picked up a golden egg ( just 1 ) earlier today... But what in this event got you a nugget?? Very curious as I'm always waiting on those when required for an upgrade or goal!!
    Have tons of golden eggs, nothing to do with them though! lol
    smashing rovcks i got like 3 gold nuggets just from this smashing endlessly ugh
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    its that spinny thing i think observatory, it stops spinning when u dont collect from it. i need sleeep i hate these quests i hate chopping 1000000 rocks for worms, rocks takes 20 hits! do you know how much energy that is when we only get to have 40 energy an we have to have at least 20 worms for foood that we need a 100 of. im dead
    LOL! I hear you! I fear I'm going to waste all my time & energy (personal & game⚡️), then not even make it through in time! I better have a Griffen after going through this ridiculous mess 
    I just chopped two big rocks and out of forty chops I only received 30 worms.  Should get at least one or two worms for each chop. Not a happy customer. 
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-10-16 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Fixed quotes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carove View Post

I just chopped two big rocks and out of forty chops I only received 30 worms.  Should get at least one or two worms for each chop. Not a happy customer. 
    I think 5 worms per chop and 5 feathers per tap of the chicken would be better
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-10-16 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Fixed quotes

Rhino Keeper
    i wish the worm drop rates were like the nesting twigs that im always maxed out on since its a multi drop so silly imo when we dont even need alot of twigs but need alot of all other resources

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe I'm reading your post wrong... but if it's 95 nesting straw that we'll need in total, wouldn't that be 1900 energy just for the straw alone? 樂Not 490? (95 x 20 energy per nest) - so neary 4X that plus the stones and food ... Sorry if I'm scalding the burn 
    Unless I missed something, that means the total energy needed just for stones, straw and food becomes 3750!!! 裸洛
    I came up with 475 energy if we need 95 nesting straws and 5 wheat per nest. In doing so you should receive enough twigs.

95 nesting straws need 10 feathers per nesting straw, so 950 energy. In doing so you should receive the roasted chickens you will need.

Then chopping rocks may yield 80-85% so for 35 griffin nests times 25 chops for worms, 875 energy sounds close.

You still need 10 wheat times 65 stones for 650 energy totaling 2950????? Could be few hundred less for energy that comes with the wheat. After 1225 wheat you may get 300 energy...
    Last edited by undead30k; 07-10-16 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Corrected math for worm drop rate

Rhino Keeper
    On part 10 it's collect 10 sky stones.

I again will echo sentiments that have already been posted. The requirements for a level 5 nest egg is ridiculous. Again it shows the developers don't play especially at a lower level. I don't mind challenging quests. But if you're going to start these quests at 17 you need to make 2 separate quests with the same outcome. One a 17 level player won't have the coins to even get halfway through this. Plus they're probably not going to have a sheep which is a gem animal, and the energy required is there if they're trying to work on other things.
    For those players who are at higher levels your boring them. There is challenging and there is boredom. Not being able to do regular castle story tasks, like the exchange, collecting from buildings make the game no fun. Why can't we get feathers from cows at a lower drop rate because at least we can use the milk for a trade.
    I don't know why you guys can't meet in the middle. This mindless collecting on the same the same thing over and over is tedious. This is castle story not mindless tapping quest story. There are so many things you can do to enhance the playing experience we can visit neighbors, I can't collect from my othe buildings so I'm heartless for my neighbors. Why can we collect from say 20 town buildings. Why can't resources where we have to tap thousands of times be used in the quests. I hate seeing full on stone and eggs. Why can't we fry those eggs on a stone pan in the kitchens.

I really hope the team takes this into consideration. After quests like these I don't even feel like getting on and playing for a couple days. The fun is being sucked out. It's no fun when everyone is frustrated. When your energy is being used up on the same three things every time one gets on to play. This is the second frustrating quest in a row. I hope there's not a third one lined up.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 07-10-16 at 11:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Got 2 feathers for tapping on one chicken and 2 sky stones for one adventure. So that will save energy

Host(ess)
    Usually I am maxed out on roast chickens but right at the moment, my chickens are refusing to die