Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Rhino Keeper
    What's the drop on the final prize? How many wheat do you get? Look I'm on vacation but I guess I'm out and about too much! I'm happy others are able to finish but I'm still trying to get to level 4. I don't understand these astronomical requirements! Did someone bounce their head when coming up with this? There is no way I can make 65 of those nest things so I guess I won't finish! I'm happy to plant wheat; at least I can get back some energy when harvesting! These quests seem so difficult lately!

Executive Chef
    I want to say, yes, the devs have actually listened to us alot, and I love this company and the way they do interact with the community. Just hoping things go a bit more equal for those with rl priorities and/or low levels. I have faith they will listen! <3

Farm Supplier
    well i managed to finish - with 3 days spare and not a gem spent. It is all a question of organizing the use of energy ... having several alicorns and 2 wizard schools certainly helped!

On the other hand i can't say it was anything other than tedious. plucking chopping and climbing.

My Griffin has given fur and roast chicken as well as wheat so far.

Host(ess)
    Whew! My final two Griffin food are cooking now. I don't remember a timed event that was quite as tedious as this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    well i managed to finish - with 3 days spare and not a gem spent. It is all a question of organizing the use of energy ... having several alicorns and 2 wizard schools certainly helped!

On the other hand i can't say it was anything other than tedious. plucking chopping and climbing.

My Griffin has given fur and roast chicken as well as wheat so far.
    Good to know! I'm never hurting for any of those items usually!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I want to say, yes, the devs have actually listened to us alot, and I love this company and the way they do interact with the community. Just hoping things go a bit more equal for those with rl priorities and/or low levels. I have faith they will listen! <3
    I agree with you! It seems S8 tried to make this event a bit more attainable for lower-level players who don't have tons of items in storage. However, they made it (inadvertently, in my opinion) impossible for people who can't check the game every few hours. It's progress, I think. There has to be a happy medium in there somewhere. I'm willing to stick it out for the time being.

So, I ran the math on this. Just based on the number of taps required and the refresh time on energy ifI were willing to sleep just under 5 hours a day for 10 days I could in fact accomplish this quest. That assumes that I get the drops I need on every tap, which is not the case and so tap required number is actually higher in reality. I have no energy giving items since I started playing just over 6 months ago and do not buy gems. It has become obvious that unless I am willing to pay out cash or never sleep I am unable to play this game on any kind of advanced level. That is sad since I enjoy other aspects of playing but I am just not willing to play a game with such blatant money grabs being thrown in my face every two weeks or so. So, this is the straw (or nesting straw in this case) for me and I quit.

As an android player i was happy at first with the new version, but with the the time lost to log in just to be kicked out after a few moments i don't have a chance to actualy play the game.

I am amazed of the fact i managed to get the thing on level 3 but i'm tired of this ( i instaled the winter version to be able to colect and craft on my phone, played on my phone and my tablet the same game just because the goals to be able to upgrade are in the new version)...... i even considered gems to be able to finish this, but something is not ok.

I'm thinking i don't have a chance to play the game anymore even if i spend money....... if the events and updates are only on the new version and i get out instantly.
    andi
    I respond to requests, so feel free to add me

Rhino Keeper
    After 60 adventures scaling griffin peak, I FINALLY was gifted the griffin egg decoration just now. lolol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ascomycota View Post
    So, I ran the math on this. Just based on the number of taps required and the refresh time on energy ifI were willing to sleep just under 5 hours a day for 10 days I could in fact accomplish this quest. That assumes that I get the drops I need on every tap, which is not the case and so tap required number is actually higher in reality. I have no energy giving items since I started playing just over 6 months ago and do not buy gems. It has become obvious that unless I am willing to pay out cash or never sleep I am unable to play this game on any kind of advanced level. That is sad since I enjoy other aspects of playing but I am just not willing to play a game with such blatant money grabs being thrown in my face every two weeks or so. So, this is the straw (or nesting straw in this case) for me and I quit.
    Lol totally understand! Perhaps that's why they started throwing those gem quests at us but then we have to invest time in those games to get the gems! I think you are right and it's probably designed that we will need to use gems! I used gems on one quest and then decided I never will again! Not worth it!