Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    how many sun stones are required for part 10? I have not seen the exact amount required.
    I mean sky stones!!!:;;(()))));;:://
    I dont know it auto completed, I did more adventures than I needed because I wanted the Griffins Egg decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    my spinning thingy has not even spinned since this event started and i need to milk my cows their utters are getting awfully full im scared
    What's the 'spinning thingy'?

I finally just unlocked the rocks for worms part 😒... From what I had been reading here, it seemed as though people we're getting a worm on 75-95% of their chops... ME - heck no! I must be jinxed! My first rock pile, I get 2 out of 5 chops - 40%! ... This is getting hopeless!

I had everything I could possibly stock ahead at max... But , just to move one level would take more than max storage... and with all the tapping and chopping, etc... We could have had plenty but since we're maxed... energy is not reaping the same resource as it normally would... The Castle Story team over at Storm8 needs a creative overhaul to realign their focus on concept development which meets the desire of their current & future customers for a challenging yet FUN game. This can easily be done while still spurring profits through enticing in app purchases which provide player advantages and extras. To put out Events and Goals where it's virtually impossible to complete without purchasing gems to speed up everything through the process, is not challenging or fun! It's not a challenge to break out the bank card and skip or speed up through things... Might as well just put the prize in the market for sale! I like to see how well I can do without the "*****s" of skips or speed ups... And if I'm doing well and want to speed up the last bit of an adventure or something, I'm not bothered by doing so. Feeling like I 'HAVE' to if I want to make it through the challenge... Well that just takes so much away from the desire to play.
    They're alienating many of their players, and that is never a good thing!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    S8, I know you want us using up our inventory stocks, but this is ridiculous!!
    Agreeeeeee!

My little nephew has... one wizard school and one white alicorn, and one pinky ali.
    He is only seven. He struggled without gripe. So, I can't complain....but...but...

Yes, this is ridiculous!!

Executive Chef
    I just did the download of new game. I got a glass building. Not thrilled.

Rhino Keeper
    Acquiring the worms is ridiculous .... They take away our energy and make quests that require a ridiculous amount of energy.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    What's the 'spinning thingy'?

I finally just unlocked the rocks for worms part ��... From what I had been reading here, it seemed as though people we're getting a worm on 75-95% of their chops... ME - heck no! I must be jinxed! My first rock pile, I get 2 out of 5 chops - 40%! ... This is getting hopeless!

I had everything I could possibly stock ahead at max... But , just to move one level would take more than max storage... and with all the tapping and chopping, etc... We could have had plenty but since we're maxed... energy is not reaping the same resource as it normally would... The Castle Story team over at Storm8 needs a creative overhaul to realign their focus on concept development which meets the desire of their current & future customers for a challenging yet FUN game. This can easily be done while still spurring profits through enticing in app purchases which provide player advantages and extras. To put out Events and Goals where it's virtually impossible to complete without purchasing gems to speed up everything through the process, is not challenging or fun! It's not a challenge to break out the bank card and skip or speed up through things... Might as well just put the prize in the market for sale! I like to see how well I can do without the "*****s" of skips or speed ups... And if I'm doing well and want to speed up the last bit of an adventure or something, I'm not bothered by doing so. Feeling like I 'HAVE' to if I want to make it through the challenge... Well that just takes so much away from the desire to play.
    They're alienating many of their players, and that is never a good thing!
    its that spinny thing i think observatory, it stops spinning when u dont collect from it. i need sleeep i hate these quests i hate chopping 1000000 rocks for worms, rocks takes 20 hits! do you know how much energy that is when we only get to have 40 energy an we have to have at least 20 worms for foood that we need a 100 of. im dead
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Farm Supplier
    Wow!
    I'm really relieved to find this is a Quest that experienced players consider difficult.
    It's my FIRST one and not having prior knowledge, thought they were all this energy sucking and that this would be my last.
    I'm asking for advice. I'm currently level 22 and I'm afraid that I will not be able to acquire the needed piles of seeds.
    (Ivy is generous but not always aware of my needs)
    I unlocked the magic garden the day the update came out. It triggered the purple cow so I don't believe I'll be getting seeds yet, just the flowers. I did start the observatory build but I don't have the energy to acquire the red petals. (I was also deep into construction on the deep mine)
    Should I quit and go find the purple cow? I have doubts that I can successfully finish.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hexappeal View Post
    Wow!
    I'm really relieved to find this is a Quest that experienced players consider difficult.
    It's my FIRST one and not having prior knowledge, thought they were all this energy sucking and that this would be my last.
    I'm asking for advice. I'm currently level 22 and I'm afraid that I will not be able to acquire the needed piles of seeds.
    (Ivy is generous but not always aware of my needs)
    I unlocked the magic garden the day the update came out. It triggered the purple cow so I don't believe I'll be getting seeds yet, just the flowers. I did start the observatory build but I don't have the energy to acquire the red petals. (I was also deep into construction on the deep mine)
    Should I quit and go find the purple cow? I have doubts that I can successfully finish.
    In your situation I'd collect the red petals (15) and finish the conservatory. It has a short collection time (every two hours, if memory serves), and drops seeds pretty regularly. If you have the coins and supplies, it'd be better to build two (they'll come in handy later).

I didnt bother with limited events until I was well over level 30; on the other hand, since this one is mostly about checking the game often enough to use up as much energy as possible, you might find it achievable. I'm pretty sure nearly all of us have unfinished buildings from past events in storage, so don't feel like you have to keep going if it's stressful. The purple cow is pretty cool.
    Last edited by kschlag; 07-09-16 at 11:39 PM. Reason: The conservatory takes 15 petals, not five. /:

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!
    I appreciate the advice.
    I guess I'll keep on keeping on....

Fashion Designer
    I knew if I came into the forum I'd find that I wasn't alone in my frustration with this event. I want to smack whoever created level 7 and whoever approved level 7.
    I've been playing this game since it came out, level 50, I've done every event. I have loads of things that give me extra energy...
    2 Wiz schools
    11 full alicorns
    7 special alicorns that give random energy
    I try to keep the supplies I need for the energy trades in the Royal Exchange maxed in between events (I'm out of stock now but don't dare use energy to restock)
    I even try to max supplies needed for the Faerie Elixir in the Greenhouse (gives 20 energy). Still have enough Floral glow to make 7 more elixirs then I'm out.
    Even with all that to help me I can't keep up, it's insane. I've never had to rely on these for energy so heavily before.

How many days did they allot for level 7, because it's clearly going to take several days to finish just this level. They really need to either lower the requirements for the roost upgrade or extend the time limit for the whole event because I've been working on this non-stop all day (reached level 7 last night before I went to sleep and got things cooking for while I slept). So far I've only got ...
    4/15 Griffin food
    6/25 Sky stone
    8/30 Nesting Straw
    20/20 pile of Seeds (was almost maxed on seeds already)
    At this rate it will take me a week to finish just this one level. I can't even keep up with the demand for wheat, I use it all up before my next batch is grown and have to wait on the wheat before I can keep going.

I get that they want us to spend money but I'm in dept with student loans and medical bills so I feel these events should at least be plausible for those who can't spend money.

I don't know who it was that got them to change the number of trade tickets required in the last event to something more reasonable, but could that person (or people) please talk to them again. This is just too much to dump on one level. They really need to put more thought into what can be accomplished in a day, even if it's a weekend I have things that need to get done on the weekends too. Please fix this level.