Page 1 of 85 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    A Grand Migration - Dialogue

Part 1.
    Ruler: Hey Ivy! Uh...what's going on?
    Ivy: Ohm, don't mind this mess. I'm just getting ready for the great Griffin migration!
    Ruler: Griffin migration?
    Ivy: Yes! Every couple of years, the Griffins migrate from their peak and fly across the kingdom. I'm trying to build a roost for any that need to stop and rest on their voyage.
    Ruler: Aww, that's a really good idea Ivy.
    Ivy: That's the only kind I have![/spoiler][/INDENT]

Part 2.
    Ivy: If we climb up to Griffin Peak, we may find some materials to make this roost more comfy.
    Ruler: Scale Griffin Peak? Isn't that ...dangerous?
    Ivy: Oh c'mon, it's not the first time you've taken a chance. Think of all the cute Griffins with their tired wings...no place to rest on their huge voyage.
    Ruler: Alright, alright - I'll go, but you owe me one.
    Ivy: Great! Thanks so much, and do be careful!
    Ruler: Wait -- I thought you said "we" were scaling Griffin Peak?
    Ivy: Well, someone has to guard the roost from any Griffin predators! Don't worry -- you'll be fine!

Part 3.
    Ruler: Ivy...Ivy? Are you here...I need to show you what I've found.
    Ivy: Oh...my...gosh!
    Ruler: Is that what I think it is?!
    Ivy: It's some kind of egg. It's a Griffin Egg! Where did you find it?
    Ruler: It was left in an empty nest up on Griffin Peak. All the Griffins had already left, so I brought it back with me.
    Ivy: It's going to be *so* cute! We're going to hatch it...and feed it...and cuddle it..
    Ruler: Whoa, whoa, whoa...slow down Ivy. have you ever hatched a Griffin Egg before?
    Ivy: No, but how hard could it be? And we just so happen to have this roost. It was meant to be! We'll need some Nesting Twigs and Griffin Feathers to fortify the roost. I'll watch the Griffin Egg while you find some![/spoiler]

Part 4.
    No additional Dialogue

Part 5.
    Ruler: *Phew* Gathering all of those Nesting Twigs sure is hard work. Hey...what've you got there?
    Ivy: Oh, this? I've been using the Nesting Twigs and Griffin Feathers to make Nesting Straw. It's a lot warmer for the Griffin Egg to rest in that!
    Ruler: Good idea! Need any help?
    Ivy: Sure! You just take the Nesting Twigs and Griffin Feathers and...
    Ruler: Wait a minute...
    Ivy: Yes?
    Ruler: How do you know that the Nesting Straw is warmer? Is that...Nesting Straw in your pillow?
    Ivy: As a new Griffin parent *of course* I had to test it out before we used it on our precious Griffin.

Part 6.
    Baron: Make way! Coming through!
    Ruler: Baron? What do *you* want?
    Baron: That old wizard man told me that you and Ivy have stumbled upon a Griffin Egg. A Griffin would do this Kingdom some good.
    Ruler: How so?
    Baron: Tourism! I could make tons of gold on all the travelers coming to view this specimen. It'll also make up for all the late taxes.
    Ivy: The Griffin is NOT a tourist attraction!
    Ruler: yeah, Ivy's right. We're trying to help the Griffin, not exploit it.
    Baron: Call it what you like. One word of advice though -- Griffins are royal creatures. If we're going to welcome one into MY Kingdom, ad *possibly* entertain visitors...THAT shabby thing is going to need some improvements.
    Ruler: The Griffin Roost? Wait...what do you mean YOUR Kingdom?
    Baron: Oh, is that what that is? Everyone knows the royal Griffin embellishes its roost with the dazzling Sky Stone. I'm sure you can find some up on Griffin Peak if you look hard enough.
    Ivy: Well, the baby Griffin *does* deserve the best.
    Ruler: I'll see what I can find, but this is NOT for your "tourists", Baron.

Part 7.
    Ruler: Once this Griffin hatches, what do you think he'll want to eat?
    Ivy: Hmm...well Griffins eat all kinds of things! Bugs are a great source of protein!
    Ruler: Don't tell me you tested that out too...
    Ivy: oh look over there! A worm!
    Ruler: Quick grab it!
    Ivy: We can use these to make Griffin Food for the Griffin. I'm sure we can find more throughout the Kingdom.

Part 8.
    Ruler: Brrr! It sure is chilly today.
    Ivy: Tell me about it! Our poor little egg is probably freezing.
    Ivy: We're going to need to warm it up somehow. Any ideas?
    Ruler: Hmmm...
    Ivy: Oh, I know!
    Ruler: What is it?
    Ivy: I saw the Baron sporting a new fur the other day, maybe we can find out where he got it?
    Ivy: If it's luxurious enough for him, it's luxurious enough for the Griffin Egg!
    Ruler: I think you mean as long as it's *warm* enough.
    Ivy: Oh, well, that too!

Part 9.
    Ruler: Wow, this sure is a lot of Exotic Fur!
    Ivy: Yep! We've got plenty to make Soft Blankets for the Griffin Egg.
    Ruler: Those are one thing I wouldn't mind testing out...
    Ivy: These are for the Griffin Egg -- not us!
    Ruler: But...
    Ivy: Now, to make the Soft Blankets we're going to need to Exotic Thread. Now where could I have left my sewing supplies?

Part 10.
    Ivy: Wonderful, you found my Exotic Thread. This will hold the Exotic Fur together wonderfully. This is going to be the happiest Griffin in all the lands!
    Ruler: Um...Ivy...are those Soft Blankets on your bed?
    Ivy: Well...uh...I was thinking about what you were saying regarding testing them and you're right! So I took the initiative to test them myself.
    Ruler: Uh huh... Well, I guess we have our Soft Blankets then.
    Ivy: We can't give the Griffin Egg used goods! No hand-me-downs for this feathered fellow! Don't worry though -- we have plenty supplies to make more!

Part 11.
    Ruler: The Griffin Roost looks great. Soon, we'll have a baby Griffin flying around the Kingdom!
    Ivy: How exciting! Well done, team!
    Ruler: Yes -- how would we have gotten this far without all of those amenities being *tested*?
    Ivy: No idea! We'll accept nothing but the best for our feathered friend.
    Ruler: Mhm...
    Ivy: What?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-12-16 at 02:14 AM.

A Grand Migration - Adventure and Inventory Information

Scale Griffin Peak
    Adventure Requirement: 10 wheat, 2000 coin
    Goal Names: 30 minutes in the Castle only
    Speed up 2 gems
    Drops: Forgotten egg | + glimmerdust, living wood, fish, Dark Cave Formation (in box crate), magic fruit
    Notes of goal:

Items to add to the Inventory Guide:
    Forgotten Egg
    Info: an abandoned Griffin Egg found on Griffin Peak
    Found: Scale Griffin Peak adventure
    Uses:
    Requirements:
    Collection time:
    Thread

+ 1 is a deco

item
    Info: x
    Crafted:
    Found:
    Uses:
    Requirements:
    Collection time:
    Thread

item
    Crafted:
    Found:
    Uses:
    Requirements:
    Collection time:
    Thread

item
    Crafted:
    Found:
    Uses:
    Requirements:
    Collection time:
    Thread
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-08-16 at 10:40 PM.

Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED*

A Grand Migration
    Time zone converter: compare where you are with California

The Royal Griffin drops:

Fur
    Rat Tail
    Creep Tooth
    Fey Crystal
    Eggs
    Wheat
    Roast Chicken
    Golden Egg
    White Petal

The level 5 Griffin Roost will drop:

Golden Egg
    Wheat
    Roast Chicken
    Griffin Egg
    Stone

There are 2 Eggs associated with this Goal:
    1. The Griffin Egg only drops from the adventure. It is not required for the event, it's just a bonus deco drop, like the coral decos from the Nagas
    2. The Forgotten Egg is used to upgrade your Griffin Roost to level 2.
    * The Royal Griffin, which is the prize for the event, will be available for additional purchase after you complete the event. Completing the event rewards you one Royal Griffin for free, and unlocks the Royal Griffin for purchase in the Market.

Link to goal pictures from ShibuyaCloth - click here

Griffin Roost (limited timed event goal, level 17+) (2x2) limit 1 Cannot be sold
    Info: A roost for Griffins to call home. Upgrade to level 5 and summon a royal Griffin to your Kingdom!
    Collection time: 6 hours
    Speed up: 12 gems
    Drops: xx
    Cost: 500 coin
    Level 1/Build: 25 stone, 25 wood | +50/6 Hours
    Level 2: 1 Forgotten Egg, 75 Griffin Feathers, 75 Nesting Twigs | +50/6 Hours
    Level 3: 10 nesting straw, 10 sky stones, 15 living wood | +50/6 Hours
    Level 4: 30 nestling straw, 25 sky stones, 15 Griffin food, 20 piles of seed | +50/6 Hours
    Level 5: 65 nesting straw, 40 sky stones, 20 Griffin food, 5 Soft Blanket | coin/time

Griffin Feathers are 3 gems each
    Nesting Twigs are 5 gems each (2-3 drop from each wheat)
    Nesting Straw is 25 gems each on the upgrade screen
    Sky Stone is 15 gems each on the upgrade screen
    Griffin Food is 30 gems each on the upgrade screen
    Worms are 5 gems each in the kitchen
    Soft Blanket is 10 gems each in the Forge

Soft Blanket: 5 exotic thread, 5 griffin feathers, 15 wool | 2 hours, Magic Forge | speed up is x gems
    Nesting Straw: 10 feathers, 7 twigs, 5 wheat | 1 hour, Workshop | speed up is 4 gems
    Griffin Food: 20 worms, 10 roast chickens, 3 bacon | 2 hours, Kitchen | speed up is 6 gems

Griffin Feathers - Info: Mighty Griffin Feathers that have fallen during the Griffin migration
    Worms - Info: Squirmy Worms found under Rocks!
    Nesting Twigs - Info: Twigs used to build a nest.
    Exotic Thread - Info: This luxurious thread can be used to weave Soft Blankets.

Goals:
    Ivy: A roost is the perfect place for a Griffin to rest its wings. Let's put together our own!l
    Part 1.
    * Purchase the Griffin Roost 0/1 GO
    * Build the Griffin Roost 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 270 coin, 2 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Well doesn't this look cozy!

Ivy: Griffins have called Griffin Peak home for years! You can find all sorts of neat things up there.
    Part 2.
    * Scale Griffin Peak 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems) | 10 wheat, 2000 coin, 30 minutes in the Castle only
    * Search Griffin Peak for Anything Useful 0/1 FIND
    Notes:
    * You will find a Forgotten Egg from the adventure.
    * The adventure unlocks in the castle to go on more adventures once you've completed this goal.
    Congratulations: Ivy: Oh, good! You made it back safe and sound. Not that I thought you wouldn't, of course.

We'll need to fortify the Griffin Roost if we are going to protect this Griffin egg.
    Part 3.
    * Tend chickens 0/10 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Gather Griffin feathers 0/20 GO (skip 40 gems) | collect from chickens
    * Harvest wheat 0/10 GO (skip 40 gems)
    * Gather Nesting Twigs 0/20 GO (skip 80 gems) | harvest wheat
    Notes: pink chickens, turkey chickens and glimmeregg chickens will not drop feathers
    Congratulations: Ivy: Griffins use Nesting Twigs just like these to build their own nests!

If you are to hatch a healthy Griffin chick, you will need more Nesting Twigs and Griffin Feathers!
    Part 4.
    * Tend chickens 0/10 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Harvest wheat 0/10 GO (skip 40 gems)
    * Upgrade Griffin Roost to Stage 2 0/1 GO | 1 Forgotten egg, 75 Griffin Feathers, 75 Nesting Twigs
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: The Nesting Twigs make a strong foundation, and the Griffin feathers are nice and cozy!
    Nesting Straw unlocked in the Workshop.

Ivy: Nesting Straw is a material we can use to warm up the roost a bit. It's not the most comfortable, but it'll do!
    Part 5.
    * Gather more Griffin Feathers 0/10 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Gather more Nesting Twigs 0/5 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Make Nesting Straw 0/1 (skip 20 gems) | 10 Griffin Feathers, 7 Nesting Twigs, 5 wheat | 1 hour, Workshop
    Rewards: 1400 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: This Nesting Straw is Ivy-approved!

The Baron said that Griffins are royal creatures, meaning we should treat ours like royalty!
    Part 6.
    * Return to Griffin Peak 0/5 GO (skip 50 gems)
    * Collect 10 Sky Stones 0/10 GO (skip 100 gems) | from Scale Griffin Peak adventure
    * Upgrade Griffin Roost to Stage 3 0/1 GO | 15 living wood, 10 Nesting Straw, 10 Sky Stone
    Congratulations: Ivy: These Sky Stones will make the perfect embellishments to make the Griffin feel right a home!

Worms are a tasty treat for Griffins! I'm sure we can find some under any old rock.
    Part 7.
    * Mine Rocks 0/20 GO (skip 60 gems)
    * Find Worms 0/20 GO (skip 80 gems) | chop rocks
    * Make Griffin Food 0/1 GO (skip 25 gems) | 20 worms, 10 roast chickens, 3 bacon | 2 hours, Kitchen | speed up is 6 gems
    * Upgrade Griffin Roost to Stage 4 0/1 GO | 30 nestling straw, 25 sky stones, 15 Griffin food, 20 piles of seed
    Congratulations: Don't be squeamish! These worms are packed full of protein!

You can begin crafting the requirements for Part 10 now - your progress will register.

Ivy: Griffins use their feathers to keep warm, but our Griffin egg is going to need some help keeping warm!
    Part 8.
    * Ask for Exotic Fur 0/10 ASK (skip 80 gems)
    * Have Stables 0/2
    * Give Hot Peppers 0/25 GIVE (skip 25 gems)
    Congratulations: Ivy: Ohh, how soft!

Ivy : This Exotic Fur will make a luxurious Soft Blanket! We'll need some Exotic Thread to sew it together.
    Part 9.
    * Visit Stables 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems)
    * Collect Exotic Thread 0/5 GO (skip 40 gems) | 1-2 drops per collection from Stables ONLY
    Congratulations: Ivy: Exotic Thread is extra strong -- perfect for holding together a blanket for a mighty creature like the Griffin.

Ivy: Now that the Soft Blankets have been tested and approved by yours truly -- we'll need to make more!
    Part 10.
    * Weave Soft Blankets 0/3 GO (skip 120 gems) | 5 Exotic Threads, 5 Griffin Feathers, 15 wool | 2 hours Magic Forge
    * Make Nesting Straw 0/30 GO (skip 600 gems)
    * Collect Sky Stones 0/10 GO (skip )
    * Make Griffin Food 0/5 GO (skip 125 gems)
    Rewards: 2400 coin, 7 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Soft Blankets will make the Griffin feel right at home! I'm feeling warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

Ivy: All this hard work sure is worth it! Soon enough we'll have a cute Griffin roaming around the Kingdom.
    Part 11.
    * Upgrade Griffin Roost to Stage 5 0/1 GO | 65 nesting straw, 40 sky stones, 20 Griffin food, 5 Soft Blanket
    Items made in Part 10 count towards the amounts needed!!!
    Rewards: 2400 coin, 7xp
    Congratulations: Oh look! The Griffin Egg has finally hatched!

This may help you work out what you can craft before so you don't make too many (is that even likely!)
    MAKE 3 Soft Blanket for Part 10; HAVE another 2 to upgrade | 5 in total
    MAKE 30 Nesting Straw for Part 10; HAVE another 35 to upgrade | 65 in total
    HAVE 10 Sky Stones for Part 10; HAVE another 30 to upgrade | 40 in total
    MAKE 5 Griffin Food for Part 10; HAVE another 15 to upgrade | 20 in total
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-04-16 at 11:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Grand creatures have taken to the skies, My Liege! Roosted high upon yonder mountain, the time has come for them to descend and cross our great kingdom. In time, they will make their magnificent journey across the skies, in search of their winter home! Fortune has placed this path well in our reach for opportune viewing. Follow me up to that precarious peak, and we may catch sight of them! If we miss this rare chance, you may come to regret it! Now, what to do with all these feathers everywhere... ?

[==Update requires Level 17+, and is live from 07/07 until 07/18 @ 4pm.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: GRIFFIN

Rhino Keeper
    Update is live! Hope you all enjoy the event

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	163.6 KB 
ID:	32196 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	270 
Size:	170.9 KB 
ID:	32198Click image for larger version. 

Views:	333 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	32197

Rhino Keeper
    Part one
    Buy the Griffin Roost 500 coins I think
    Build the roost 25 wood and 25 stone

Part 2 scale griffin peak. It's an adventure not sure what it entails yet
    Search Griffin peak for anything useful.

Rhino Keeper
    Griffin roost needs 25 wood and 25 stones

Executive Chef
    I'm excited about the addition of a Griffin (hooray!!, asked for that forever ago, lol) but am confused by the drops from the Fireworks Griffin (Baron's Tent prize) and curious if this one is also gonna drop NAGA stuff or if the drops from the Fireworks Griffin will be changed.
    (Why is *any* Griffin dropping the same stuff as a sea creature anyway???)

Farm Supplier
    I'm wondering if the roost adventure is available from the barracks, or only the keep/court? It's just a few gems to speed up my barracks right now, but if it can only be done from the castle I'll have to wait for morning.

Page 1 of 85 123451151 ... LastLast