Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Rhino Keeper

Cheesed off

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    Part 11 takes too long to complete. 65 nesting straw, 40 sky stones, 20 Griffin food, 5 Soft Blanket. Not enough time to finish and a waste of time for me to even try. So close to the end and yet so far.
    Yes I'm the same. I've tried hard but the last level up requirements are beyond ridiculous. Can't play every half hour and for those of us in that boat there really should have been ways of getting nest drops in bulk or feathers for that matter, not by spending gems.i have a feeling the griffon will be in a value pack for gems after this event but I'm so scunered with this event I feel I might pass. Been playing since before Love shack but even that didn't help. First time I've not been able to finish an event optional or otherwise. Greedy and disappointing are the words that sum this one up. Really challenging the loyalty here. Sad.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_ethyl View Post
    Agree! I'm in the same place. If I'm close, I usually use gems to 'complete the mission.' But this will be the first time I'm close and won't do that: I can't justify 50 bucks for a griffin.

Suggestion to Storm 8: Let's have a "Summer Completion Festival" where all the old events are brought back at the same time---for a limited time--- to allow us to complete some of the unfinished things in our kingdoms. Give us a week or 10 days to work on all the quests we failed to complete: gazebo, stargazer's ridge, etc. It would be a really neat "free for all" - and we would have to pick and choose what to complete... and those of us who really wanted to could get out black and orange ink up to 99, as well.
    Love this idea. Seriously S8 please consider, it might help to quell some of the ill feeling this impossible quest has generated?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Yes I'm the same. I've tried hard but the last level up requirements are beyond ridiculous. Can't play every half hour and for those of us in that boat there really should have been ways of getting nest drops in bulk or feathers for that matter, not by spending gems.i have a feeling the griffon will be in a value pack for gems after this event but I'm so scunered with this event I feel I might pass. Been playing since before Love shack but even that didn't help. First time I've not been able to finish an event optional or otherwise. Greedy and disappointing are the words that sum this one up. Really challenging the loyalty here. Sad.
    Me too, I've been playing since the very beginning, pre love shack etc and this is the first quest I've not completed. That can't be right :-(

Quote Originally Posted by sassyp8383 View Post
    Can we please get more time? I've been playing like crazy, and to the point now where I'm obviously not going to make it. All that time wasted!!
    I agree! S8 please extend time to finish this event. Lots of people cannot finisn in the time allowed.

I first started playing this so long ago, and I haven taken 3 or 4 long breaks from the game, one of which lasted over a year. But I came back to the game the same day this quest started and got all exited, especially after looking at other kingdoms and see all the past stuff I missed wondering why I ever left. And now after spend my 250 reserved gems, I would still need to spend $15 to finish I remembered why I keep leaving. I can't play at work, I work with people credit cards and personal information and would be fired for having my phone out. But even when I was in college and had a lot more down time and could use my phone at work I would either bearly finish or never finish the last step. The only way I can continue is to just give up on all timed quest because they are a waste for me.

Unable to finish this event!! Really?!? If you aren't playing this on a 24/7 basis, seriously: UNABLE TO FINISH
    and now with all this time, energy, and frustration used up, I really don't want to play this game anymore. Have been a consistent and gem spending player, have never posted a disappointed message in this game, but this time, needed to voice what a SUCKFEST this event has been. Think you need to add extra time to make majority of your players happy and most of all they just may want to keep playing.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not going through 55 pgs .... Does any rock give more worms? I don't think I'll finish, can't use gems, so I'm constantly in there clicking.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm kinda disappointed, having come so far with this event that the prize is almost within touching grasp but there's no way I'm going to achieve it in the time that's left. BUT I would like to say a HUGE thank you to those who had posted ahead the various goals and such, which really did help to stop being so deflated when hitting part 11 and seeing the bazillion things that need making. I can only imagine how people who don't know about the forums must be feeling, not knowing of the mammoth task ahead of them and that you can start crafting in advance for said mammoth tasks!
    Last edited by aurora171; 07-18-16 at 07:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Rhino Keeper
    What happens after you upgrade the Griffin Roost to Level 5? Do you get the Griffin right away or do you have to wait more? Do you need to wait for another 6 hours for the Griffin to hatch?
    Last edited by mikepastry; 07-18-16 at 08:59 AM.

New Resident
    I agree with everyone else who has said this event is ridiculous and NOT FUN!!!