Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Farm Supplier
    I second everything @badbunny42 said!

I just finished the griffin on my level 50 game, and I've got probably one more day on my daughter's level 29. The whole reason I started doing limited events for her was because some of my limited event items give things that are hard to come by otherwise. It's super-nice to get one or two troll clubs from the colosseum every day, and the forest tree and stag regularly give living wood. It might not be very useful for long-time players, but it really helps those of us who haven't been playing as long.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    My last nests and food are crafting now. So glad! Even though level 50, I only have one white Ali, so this challenge used all my energy for its duration. That's the first time I've had to totally neglect my kingdom on any quest ever. That would be my main complaint--collecting stuff, balancing inventory levels, earning expansion tickets (btw, thanks so much for new expansions S8), etc. are my game faves.

However I will not whine about what the griffin drops. I still remember how hard it was to get fur for that stadium that only drops coins (and, btw, is the first thing to go into storage when space is needed, ha ha). If these side quests gave super good things it would create a bigger imbalance between new and long time players. From the Halloween cauldron to the gazebo, I have things that drop useful stuff newbies might never get a shot at. Like I long for that blasted love shack.

However, it would have been nice to get at least one gold nugget from all those rock piles. Sigh.
    sorry you didn't get any gold nuggets, I received so many, for me it was one of the positive aspects of the challenge. I wish I could send you a few. I really would be nice if we could share with nbrs from our inventory. Even just a few things a day. I wish you luck to get some golden nuggets soon from your mine collections. I hope the chickens treated you well with golden eggs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I really need advice on best way to get more energy, it took 4 days for me to upgrade the griffin roost to Level 4 and now the requirements for level 5 are higher, I see no way to complete level 8 through 11 in 4 days due to energy needed. I have one Allicorn that only drops once a week and I have used my energy crates andirons use the Wizard school as my main source. I don't have money to spend on 500 gems.
    If you have a green house and have vital extract and floral glow in your inventory, you can combine them to produce 20 energy less one for collection. Between quests, when I have extra supplies, I make the vital extract and floral glow, and save for when I really need energy.

Executive Chef
    I just gathered from a rock pile, and some of the worms coming off it were giving me 2 at a time. I didn't see that before today. Just as a heads up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    sorry you didn't get any gold nuggets, I received so many, for me it was one of the positive aspects of the challenge. I wish I could send you a few. I really would be nice if we could share with nbrs from our inventory. Even just a few things a day. I wish you luck to get some golden nuggets soon from your mine collections. I hope the chickens treated you well with golden eggs.
    Thank you. That's so kind. I'm sure the chickens were willing to drop golden eggs, but I am maxed on those. No real use for them, while I can't resist that golden trade for five gems (tho this game has taught me to try, ha ha).

Farm Supplier
    I can't find it. What does the griffin drop? Trying to decide if it's worth it to try...

Rhino Keeper

Finally finished. No gems spent, but far too time consuming and like many others, I had to neglect literally everything else in my kingdom. I like the Griffin, but this was exceptionally un-fun. The boring, tedious, time consuming, ,
    mind numbing task that I've ever done in this game. It's like they have been actively trying to make people quit.

Fashion Designer
    even CS has to bring the "daily grind" into virtual life! lol
    I have no other missions so any mission is better than nothing!
    although this one hampered my redesign I was slowly working on.

aww its too bad the egg on the roost is broken at the end. It looks better a whole egg on top but oh well, they wanted it realistic
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-15-16 at 08:14 PM. Reason: merged 2 consecutive posts

If you position one of the egg decorations behind the nest, it appears to be part of the nest. Or close enough that it works for me, especially when not zoomed in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	240.4 KB 
ID:	32343

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I just gathered from a rock pile, and some of the worms coming off it were giving me 2 at a time. I didn't see that before today. Just as a heads up.
    I'm envious. My worm drops haven't been that good!