Page 59 of 85 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Rhino Keeper
    4 small rock piles and one big rock pouring finally gives 20 worms!
    Think I will stop once I upgrade to egg lv 4

this is no fun zzzz

Host(ess)
    I collected from my griffin and got a roast chicken and a tail. Ho hum...

Farm Supplier
    Well, I just collected the Royal Griffin after 7 days of relentless tapping. I really think the only reason I was able to complete this tedious task is because I am a teacher and thus I'm on summer vacation.
    Is the Gruffin worth all those hours of play; from what I'm reading no! I guess I will see.

Since I have a full time job and no wifi access at work, I probably won't finish this one. But... I'll keep tapping away for 5 more days anyway. I've almost got the roost to level 4. Thanks to those who keep encouraging the rest of us.

Fashion Designer
    Rocks only seem to be giving worms 50% of the time now, but previously had been giving a worm with almost every strike (or maybe 17-18 out of 20).

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    im on "upgrade roost to level 5" now, ugh this is gonna take forever. i hate having to do this.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    All that work for an animal that only drops fur and wheat????!!!! Wow! Just wow!

Fashion Designer
    Hi
    I am not a regular player of castle story. Had installed it eons ago and then forgotten about it. So when I returned , this adventure started. Am participating to see how far I can go.
    Have reached part 7 and I need seeds.... Where will those drop from. It says gardens... Well I don't know which gardens .
    Also have a question on energy... What is maximum energy a person gets . I am lvl 17 and it shows 40 as my maximum.
    Thank you in advance .

Farm Supplier
    Well I've nearly finished part ten and just looked at how much nesting staw I will need. I have come to conclusion that this is the WORST event so far . It seems to be getting progressively worse with each one. I'm not only bored with this one I'm also annoyed with how much time and energy is required for it. Very disappointed S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Rocks only seem to be giving worms 50% of the time now, but previously had been giving a worm with almost every strike (or maybe 17-18 out of 20).
    rocks outpouring rocks : gives 14 worms!
    small rock piles gives 4 worm
    I purchased 4 of the small rock piles still cannot get 20 worms!
    so mathematically in order to get 20 worms , one would need 5 small rock piles at least which costs $800 x5 =$4000
    or 1 rock puring $2200 and another 2 small rock piles $800x2 , total: $3600

and all my rocks,coals, silver maxxed out

this is insane