Page 60 of 85 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Rocks only seem to be giving worms 50% of the time now, but previously had been giving a worm with almost every strike (or maybe 17-18 out of 20).
    i have noticed the same. A definite drop when you get to Part 11.

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting bored too. 60 nesting straws for level 5?! I'm only 16/30 to upgrade to level 4. I agree with what everyone is saying. These events are supposed to be fun. I'm so tired of collecting rocks, chickens and wheat. Such a hungry energy intense event. So was the last one. I work full time. I can log in every 30 minute to start a new mission. I think I give up too. Why try when it's impossible to finish?! I'm so considering giving up on this game.

This event really is insane!!! I am busy with upgrading to level four (part 7), but then I need to upgrade it even more...... How are we suppose to do al of that?? It is impossible.............

Ya, I quit too as soon as I realized it was basically the same thing as the last one. It's boring! The tasks required don't create any enjoyment or the desire to finish the event whatsoever. Whoever is responsible for developing this game has either lost their creativity or they've gotten lazy....or both. This game used to be fun but not so much anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Myself, I try to pick a few wheats first (before chickens or rocks) since I have completed Knowledge Shard-Farmers Badge and have a chance for a bonus energy from harvest. This helps me get an extra tap or two in.

As far as the time for Adventures, in your case for example, you could do one 30 min one then set up a 2 hour one for while you're away from the game. So instead of 2-4 stones for the two 30 min ones you do in the morning, **you could potentially get 5-9 stones by the next time you're able to check in** (as long as stones drops are reasonably scaling with time/length of Adventure.
    Whether that's at lunch time or when you get home, you're that much closer to your goal even though you weren't baby sitting your game.
    What two hour adventure brings stones? Good suggestion on collecting wheat first!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Fashion Designer
    Ok - having a brain freeze. Where do I get the sky stones from?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Pile of seeds can be obtained from the following
    Conservatory
    Glimmer fountain
    Ivys petting zoo
    Summer Gaxebo
    Magic garden
    Goddess tree
    faerie respite
    Faerie Flowerbed
    At your level, I think only Conservatory and and Magic Garden are your options for Piles of Seeds.

Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Have reached part 7 and I need seeds.... Where will those drop from. It says gardens... Well I don't know which gardens .
    Also have a question on energy... What is maximum energy a person gets . I am lvl 17 and it shows 40 as my maximum.
    Thank you in advance .
    Currently max level of energy to hold is 40 for all levels (max energy every 2 hours).

Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    What two hour adventure brings stones? Good suggestion on collecting wheat first!
    In that post I had been responding to someone about the benefit of a longer Adventure (for Sky Stones). I had suggested for a 2/4 hour Adventure be added (with a scaling resource cost) as an option for players who can't check their game every 30-60 minutes.
    Currently only the 30 minute Griffin Peak one exists.

Executive Chef
    I have been playing this game since just after the love shack (rotten timing on my part and still hoping it will return one day) and I have become increasingly disillusioned with what has been my favourite games for the best part of 3 years. The last few events have been either very frustrating in terms of the amount of energy you need to use and the time required to complete events versus the reward at the end.

This event however has sunk to a new low. Boring doesn't even begin to describe it, and it feels that S8 as well as being greedy and cynically offering unlimited energy packs, has resorted to plain laziness. We used to have a fantastic storyline with fun and varying tasks but now playing CS is like an endurance test.

There is no fun in being asked to smash rocks, harvest wheat and collect from chickens every 2 hours. I do not know what has happened to the development team but please please please can the game be returned to the excellent quality it once was.

Although I will complete this event with a couple of days to spare, that is only because I have been working from home for the last week and have been able to log in every couple of hours.

Executive Chef
    I'm finished with everything except my nests . Now I just have to keep plucking chickens and raising wheat, but I think I'll finish with the time remaining. I tried a 5 minute unlimited energy thing, and I think it helped, but mine turned into a mess If anyone is considering this, maybe someone out there could post the best way of making the best of the time, because I felt like I didn't make the most of it. Like I said, it turned into a hot mess, and I probably wasted a lot. Those were the only gems I purposefully used, but I accidentally bought energy for 20 gems once- I was tired- so beware of that trap.