Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

Did some calculations:
    For upgrades to level 4 and 5 you need a total of
    - 1125 wheat
    - 975 feather
    - 720 worms

Even if I don't consider twigs (will get the required when harvesting wheat) and the 360 roast chicken which I hopefully get collecting the feathers, it will need 2820 energy (with a 100% rate chopping rocks).
    Keeping in mind I get 20 energy per hour, it is 141 hours non-stop playing which is roundabout 6 days without sleep and work....

Come on S8, are you kidding? No way to finish within the given time except using a considerable number of gems

Rhino Keeper
    Normally would recommend quests but even with my army of alicorns/gems...
    the energy needed on this goal is simply ridiculous & just collecting from Wheat / Chickens when
    would have at least made it more fun using another item such as milk to get worms/ sky stones or thread
    would have least made it pleasanter to play!!!

Does S8 want to **** this game cos the goals of late & specially this goal is scaring off ALL level players!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Once more I ask S8, could it please be a requirement that game developers actually PLAY the game?

If they did, they would see how insanely tedious this is. It's not challenging. It's boring and tedious. It's not fun.

On the positive side, I love the idea of trading extra rocks and eggs in the Exchange for random drops that would help with this quest. Another idea is to have the griffin roost drop some items every six hours. It could drop sky stones or nests or griffin food. Even worms would be appreciated.

I agree. Rewards should be greater than the effort. So many of my neighbors in the 40ish levels have quit playing. So close. Shame. But with each new event it only gets more discouraging.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, these quests are boring and tedious and not fun! I realize S8 wants us to spend money but there are some of us who play just to relax and have fun! It's a shame since I was hoping after the last few quests that I wasn't able to finish that this one might be different! Some changes would make this more enjoyable and therefore may make us feel like spending money!

Rhino Keeper
    4 small piles of rock gave 12 worms but the amount required to level up is absolutely insane...

30 straw nests will be 10 x 30 + 5 x 30 = 450 taps for chicken and wheat
    15 food will be approximately 30 x 15 = 450 taps for worms + 45 bacon, 150 roasts
    20 stones will approximately 180 - 200 wheat

Can someone confirm my calculations

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by armerfarmer View Post
    Did some calculations:
    For upgrades to level 4 and 5 you need a total of
    - 1125 wheat
    - 975 feather
    - 720 worms

Even if I don't consider twigs (will get the required when harvesting wheat) and the 360 roast chicken which I hopefully get collecting the feathers, it will need 2820 energy (with a 100% rate chopping rocks).
    Keeping in mind I get 20 energy per hour, it is 141 hours non-stop playing which is roundabout 6 days without sleep and work....

Come on S8, are you kidding? No way to finish within the given time except using a considerable number of gems
    Omg seriously?!? My jaw is on the floor. That seals the deal for me. I'm out. I'm happy w the roost at level 3 and I'll just keep adventuring for the egg deco. Why doesn't S8 understand that people want to play for fun and relaxation, and instead get stressed and feel defeated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Omg seriously?!? My jaw is on the floor. That seals the deal for me. I'm out. I'm happy w the roost at level 3 and I'll just keep adventuring for the egg deco. Why doesn't S8 understand that people want to play for fun and relaxation, and instead get stressed and feel defeated.
    Ditto!!! I feel like S8 is just sitting there laughing at us, knowing it is an impossible task!!! They couldn't have played this quest before sending it out! Shame on them!!!

Executive Chef
    I think I will just go about this in a somewhat leisurely way, and let whatever happens happen. I'm not in the least bit tempted to spend gems on this one.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-09-16 at 12:41 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    So I'm thinking if I buy the 450 gem pack w 10 minutes of unlimited energy I could chop a ton of stone to get worms (since rocks don't have to grow like chickens or wheat) and also get the feather/stick/noodle(???) combo I could get ahead a tiny bit on feathers which are hardest for me. Good grief. All I really want at this point is the little pink egg from the adventure! I'm not a gem-thru player but jeez the amounts of straw and stuff are crazy and gems are looking better and better (yeah we're on to you, S8)
    Be careful with those unlimited energy packs..... I bought one only once and never will again. Halfway through my time it reset, undoing everything I had tapped. Of course I didn't get those five minutes back and had to re-tap everything. Also, there is a delay in collecting which takes longer with the more items you tap, almost like in slow motion.

I suppose if you are only going to use it for a dozen or so large rock croppings it might be worth it, but not for collecting all over the kingdom or any other multiple tasks.