Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/07 Update - A Grand Migration (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | *goals in post 1*

This was a boring and unachievable quest. So tired of breaking rocks and growing wheat. Now I am out if time. I'm so over this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel your pain, I'm very sad that I see I will have to give up at Level 11, I I tried so hard hard it's just impossible to complete the upgrade of the Roost from Level 4 to 5 before the time expires as I still need 32 nesting straws (320 chicken feathers and 160 wheat) 13 sky stones ( 130 wheat) and 11 Griffin Food ( 220 worms 42 roast chicken) ..... 1400+ gems to skip .. 😢

Farm Supplier
    Well I finally finished this time consuming event and just got my Griffin. Can't say I really enjoyed it tho' as it took a lot of time and energy to complete it. I had to stop clearing my queendom to get through it. Will have to check out the next one throughly before bothering to commence it.
    Bring on some more untimed storyline challenges please.

Farm Supplier
    ����Please bring back the loveshack so we can craft the regular alicorns����

Rhino Keeper
    Part 11 takes too long to complete. 65 nesting straw, 40 sky stones, 20 Griffin food, 5 Soft Blanket. Not enough time to finish and a waste of time for me to even try. So close to the end and yet so far.

Can we please get more time? I've been playing like crazy, and to the point now where I'm obviously not going to make it. All that time wasted!!

Executive Chef
    Phew!
    Finally just starting crafting my last nesting twigs so I'll get my Griffin in about an hour
    This was close one, I normally finish with days to spare but I got a bit lazy with this one as it was pretty uninspiring collecting so many feathers, wheat and worms.
    Also kinda glad, now that I've made it, that the sale pack the last couple days was so useless... would've actually spent real money if there was a suitable option to, and now I've made it without spending any gems or real money I'm glad I didn't!

Rhino Keeper
    no exotic thread from stables? is it random drop?

Quote Originally Posted by carove View Post
    ����Please bring back the loveshack so we can craft the regular alicorns����
    Don't expect too much, you wouldn't get the chance to craft more than one alicorn per year (that is, if you also spend 200 gems for one still missing item). To craft alicorns you need some very rare drops from adventure. And for some time now those drops have been REALLY VERY rare. You could as well buy the alicorn in the store, that's faster than trying to get a wing and a horn from the "love magic" adventure.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    no exotic thread from stables? is it random drop?
    No, not a random drop. It's a 1 drop min, sometimes more. Only drops once you're at that goal. Maybe you need to force close to see your drop.?