Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [iOS] Filters for Breeding

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    These filters have been begged for for a very long time. Especially with my non epic dragons that were a chore to scroll down to find.
    Agreed

And for me, I have over 500 dragons, just imagine how long my list is

This is the same to those veteran players like me who have tons of dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    Any word on this one kooky?
    ??????? I just don't get it!!! Why are there still IOS only features???? It simply cannot be that difficult!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    ??????? I just don't get it!!! Why are there still IOS only features???? It simply cannot be that difficult!
    Maybe we should just jump on the trendy bandwagon and start a thread: "Android Lives Matter". I wonder how many Android users are left using this app after the years of neglect and discrimination in regards to new features and treatment/support. I am sure this post will be edited or deleted, so screenshotted before that happens.

I hope there is equality for all users at somepoint. It would be so bad if the features were cosmetic and did not provide advantages, but I cannot say that is the case.

I am glad that those of you who have this feature enjoy it, and hopefully it will be delivered out to all users equally. I am sure that is all most disgruntled users want, equality. Instead these requests are answered with silencing. Time will tell if the company decides to move into the direction of equality or kontrol. Good luck to all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Point proven. It really is sad. But i wish users the best keep hoping for equality.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Unfortunately, the thread has been derailed and will be closed. Please remember to stay on topic. Threads that become too off topic will be closed.

As shared on another thread, development for Android takes longer and has additional challenges in the development process due to a variety of factors. The testing process also requires more time because Android device types are vastly different with different hardware and software specs and performance needs to be tested on a wide range. It's a catch-22, development can take longer and people will be upset about that, or to appease those demands, development can be shorter but it may not be optimized leading to complaints about whether or not we fully tested it.

While we can't speculate on future updates, please note that Android has received all of the new feature updates so far, including but not limited to brand new events and habitat features. We appreciate your patience.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345