Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giant Clustered Gem Cave

Rhino Keeper

Giant Clustered Gem Cave

A nbr of mine has two Giant Clustered Gem Caves Buildings. I haven't seen them before on any other Islands & I was curious as to what they are & what they're used for. He must have Dragons in them because they glow almost like the Evolution Temple. How did he get them & why can't we have them? I asked him but he never answered me back.

Fashion Designer
    That sounds like the Diamond Temple. I don't know if it glows (seems likely) and if you can have more than one, but the 'gem cluster cave' matches
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Diamond_Temple.PNG 
Views:	34 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	32136

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    A nbr of mine has two Giant Clustered Gem Caves Buildings. I haven't seen them before on any other Islands & I was curious as to what they are & what they're used for. He must have Dragons in them because they glow almost like the Evolution Temple. How did he get them & why can't we have them? I asked him but he never answered me back.
    Is the Diamond Mine was offered to purchase 3+ years ago where you could mine for gold, was available for like a month with no recharge abilities and can only Br now used as decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Is the Diamond Mine was offered to purchase 3+ years ago where you could mine for gold, was available for like a month with no recharge abilities and can only Br now used as decoration.
    They're not the Diamond Temple & he must be able to activate them like the Diamond Temple because they're glowing off & on like the Diamond Temple. Oh well maybe he'll answer me back as to what they do. Thank you for your input.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the Giant Gem Cave that is next to the Diamond Temple is used for? It must be activated like the Diamond Temple because it glows like there is a dragon in it like the Evolution Temple.

Rhino Keeper
    They're not the Diamond Temple & he must be able to activate them like the Diamond Temple because they're glowing off & on like the Diamond Temple. Oh well maybe he'll answer me back as to what they do. Thank you for your input.
    I shared a picture of it in the pictures section.

Banned
    Does anyone know what the Giant Gem Cave that is next to the Diamond Temple is used for? It must be activated like the Diamond Temple because it glows like there is a dragon in it like the Evolution Temple.
    I take it you mean the mine next to the nests, as I have replied and it was something that could be purchased a few years ago. I have also seen it glow previously but now it is only a decoration. Just reads my post up from yours sorry the correct term is Treasure Cave and was released in 2013.

Banned
    I shared a picture of it in the pictures section.
    Have posted on picture page what it is and you will also find my querie on it.

The Honorable Panda
    It is the treasure cave and not currently available.

(I have moved posts from the picture thread over to this thread to keep the discussion in one place)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    That sounds like the Diamond Temple. I don't know if it glows (seems likely) and if you can have more than one, but the 'gem cluster cave' matches
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Diamond_Temple.PNG 
Views:	34 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	32136
    Thank you. IT's a very pretty decoration because his is glowing right now. He does have two of them. The other on is on the other side of his Evolution Temple. Would be nice if TL will introduce it again. I would like to have one or two of them.
    Last edited by 06hunter; 07-08-16 at 03:35 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast