Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Travel to the Arctic Isles using the Airship.

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck in the Arctic and there is no airship or I'd leave and never return to the Arctic sighhhhh. I must of left the game when I was in the Arctic and then updated DS, I'm not a fan of cold weather which is why I live where summers are blazing hot and winter isn't too bad, please get me outta of there.

Tapping airship or travel doesn't work. Blehhhhh

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    I'm stuck in the Arctic and there is no airship or I'd leave and never return to the Arctic sighhhhh. I must of left the game when I was in the Arctic and then updated DS, I'm not a fan of cold weather which is why I live where summers are blazing hot and winter isn't too bad, please get me outta of there.

Tapping airship or travel doesn't work. Blehhhhh
    Tap the airship and there is a travel icon at the bottom where the old one used to be. You just need to tap the Airship to bring it up now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Tap the airship and there is a travel icon at the bottom where the old one used to be. You just need to tap the Airship to bring it up now.
    It didn't respond when I tapped it, I had to reboot my iPad twice to get out of there. I really like how easy it is to pick dragons to breed now, but not all of the update is wonderful.

Help! Stuck in Arctic Isles and can't get home!!

I just visited my Arctic Isles, something I rarely do, and once I got there the "travel" icon has disappeared and I cannot get home. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling. I tried logging in to another account and then back to mine. Nothing works. I can't get home, which means I can't collect the gold from my gold-givers, can't breed or evolve or finish my crafting. PLEASE, SOMEBODY HAND ME SOME RUBY SLIPPERS ALREADY!!!

Storm8 ID: ellipadaki
    Game: Dragon Story
    Version: 2.4.2
    Device: iPhone7,1
    OS Version: 9.3.2

I miss my dragons!!

Quote Originally Posted by ellipadaki View Post
    I just visited my Arctic Isles, something I rarely do, and once I got there the "travel" icon has disappeared and I cannot get home. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling. I tried logging in to another account and then back to mine. Nothing works. I can't get home, which means I can't collect the gold from my gold-givers, can't breed or evolve or finish my crafting. PLEASE, SOMEBODY HAND ME SOME RUBY SLIPPERS ALREADY!!!

Storm8 ID: ellipadaki
    Game: Dragon Story
    Version: 2.4.2
    Device: iPhone7,1
    OS Version: 9.3.2

I miss my dragons!!

In the Arctic Isles, do you have the Airship to the left? If so, you can tap on the Airship to go back

Yes! It worked!! Thank you for the ruby slippers. I really had to hunt for that airship, though. That was scary.

Quote Originally Posted by ellipadaki View Post
    Yes! It worked!! Thank you for the ruby slippers. I really had to hunt for that airship, though. That was scary.
    Awesome Players will need to use the Airship to travel now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BeSweet247 View Post
    That sounds nice. Guess the players are just smarter then, as I still have ios players with arctic isles in my group (& I have each time). Oh well. C'est la vie. I'm still enjoying trying to breed some new uniques and stockpiling apples & gold.
    I'm not sure that's 100 % accurate though. If you saw me in your group you'd assume I'm ios because I do have arctic isles, although I haven't been able to access it in a very long time since I'm on Android now, and only android, and will continue only android. Hopefully I can get in there soon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I'm not sure that's 100 % accurate though. If you saw me in your group you'd assume I'm ios because I do have arctic isles, although I haven't been able to access it in a very long time since I'm on Android now, and only android, and will continue only android. Hopefully I can get in there soon
    So after upgrading to Android you keep the ios icons but then lose their functionality? That rough. Artic Isles and Album have been on the "Coming Soon" tab for as long as it has existed. I was informed that they are considered "legacy" content and will not be supported anymore and the Isles haven't had an update in over a year according to the information provided to me. Equality should not be considered "Legacy". But it is what it is. Hopefully S8/TL will improve the way the app operates rather than continue to make "changes". Good luck to us all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    So after upgrading to Android you keep the ios icons but then lose their functionality? That rough. Artic Isles and Album have been on the "Coming Soon" tab for as long as it has existed. I was informed that they are considered "legacy" content and will not be supported anymore and the Isles haven't had an update in over a year according to the information provided to me. Equality should not be considered "Legacy". But it is what it is. Hopefully S8/TL will improve the way the app operates rather than continue to make "changes". Good luck to us all.
    I don't have the buttons, but you know how is android users can visit ios users arctic now, we just can't have our own? I can visit my account from another android account on another android device and visit the Arctic isles on my main account. All my dragons are there, food is ready to collect, breeding is done, egg on nest. Just how I left it 2 years ago or so. I had an ipod around the time all the extra features dropped for ios, and I got almost all arctic isles dragons. I haven't had that ipod in a long time tho. After the ipod was no more I actually quit playing for awhile until TL added more features to android, then I came back. I'm about to say forget again tho, just so sick of this company and how we android users are treated, it's unreal. Yea the album coming soon is such a joke. They can add it no doubt, but can you imagine trying to scroll through another one of their choppy extremely slow list menu with 300, 400, 500, or maybe 700 dragons? We haven't seen choppy, laggyness lol. They need to fix those list scrolling first, and to do that they need to see how Google does menu scrolling on Android and stop thinking ios for everything

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast