Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Block Party Event- July 5 2016

Fashion Designer
    Not.Enough.Cream for all that ice cream. I hate that I worked so hard but time to abandon this.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    with less than 15 hours, at last step of ice cream...dono if can make it lol

I play only week and is no way to finish this and unlock that recipe, I feel extremly upset!!!!
    All ingredients taking forever to get again for cook. I even waisted gems to buy second machine for icecream, to find out, that I have no chance to get the ingredients needed (((( why darn stupid milk for it takes 4 hours, same milk sirup???
    Cant understand it. Players can be then only upset from game. Even after 6 years is no in games possible to finish all by other way, still all for time limits.... Same old bakery. Once u cant unlock recipe, u have no ever chance again ((

Fashion Designer
    Only need a few more sandwiches but no way to do it.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Executive Chef
    I'm so annoyed with myself. I played constantly and was sick one day and not cooking made a huge difference and I didn't finish. And I really wanted that cake. So pretty!

Rhino Keeper
    nope didn't finish

last part of ice cream social was just too much :/

What lvl was yalls general store at? Mines at 5 and I had no problem finishing almost a day early with no gems spent, did use a lot of quick serves...and the ice cream goal was the last to finish
    Last edited by pally101; 07-19-16 at 05:28 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345