Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: July 6, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Is the new fountain 3x3 or 4x4? Not crazy about the base either but I love fountains... Only need 3 more gems to get it, and to see what it looks like. And i wanted those planters too but dang too much for jus one.

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely love this update! I agree, some items could be less expensive, some could also be made available for coins, and not gems, but at least, this week we got quality content, which is worth spending coins or gems for! Everything is so adorable, fits in with many old decor pieces... and, of course, planters!!! Finally, we've got planters that are not part of a crate, but could be purchased independently and in any desired quantity! That's huge! I did not play the discounted crate, simply because I have all the items, except for the Beach Hut. I wish, the 1st prizes were offered as separate LTOs or Friday offers... Storm, please please bring back the Friday offers! And BIG THANK YOU for this week's decor and the oven!

Rhino Keeper
    Love the new update particularly the new oven!!
    Wished that the planters were for coins though.

Can't believe S8 actually listened and gave us 50% off for the summer beach box!!
    Opened it 7 times and got:
    starfish candle x 1
    conchshell statue x 1
    beach dog x 1
    refreshment table x1
    beach bunnies x1
    surfboard display x2

Would like to have the sandcastle and beach hut too but I guess I should be happy about not having got all 4th prizes.
    Looking forward to any more summer/ beach contents esp LTOs!!

I knew the new oven wasn't for gems, o.o.. But I'm happy with the oven, I recently re decorated my bakery so no need for the new decor
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Host(ess)

Talking

I like new oven
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

Executive Chef

Did anyone else get this pop up and free decoration for installing?

Executive Chef
    Yes and as usual I got a your device is not compatible with this game message

Executive Chef
    i, an android player, recently got a watch videos for gems feature! i mean, i can't load any of the videos, and it's in castle story so i don't really care, but still, it was nice to have hope.

Executive Chef
    Can somebody help please. I reached level 5 of this game and for a reason it's not allowing me have the decoration that's pictured on the pop up.

Executive Chef
    i have previously found those popups misleading, but the level 5 stuff should be there. do you remember what you saw that you would now like to purchase?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast