New Crafting Dragon: Soul Dragon

Takes 75 items to craft and says 1 day on craft time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    Takes 75 items to craft and says 1 day on craft time
    Nice design.

Executive Chef
    I have 11 pieces towards it so far.

The forums sure are quiet lately. Normally this would have a couple pages by now since it looks unique. Maybe people are still hung over from the 4th of July celebrations??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I have 11 pieces towards it so far.

The forums sure are quiet lately. Normally this would have a couple pages by now since it looks unique. Maybe people are still hung over from the 4th of July celebrations??
    Personally, I've kept my distance ever since the fiasco with the last chapters of the Tales event. I had to choose between spending 155 gold or losing the final dragon. I spent the gold and am waiting to see if I will be reimbursed. It's not looking very likely. Being basically told that everything was fine so 'oh well if you spent gold' is not making me a happy customer. That is pure fiction as anyone else on this board can testify.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Host(ess)
    I have only 6 pieces now. Don't know how many going to get. I've had a tournament style struggle in the battle arena lately. Has anyone else noticed the difficulty level rising or is it just me? I've been stuck forever now and this isn't the fist time this week.

Executive Chef
    27 pieces now. My soul dragon will stay at baby stage

Rhino Keeper
    I'll make 3-4 of them.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponttu View Post
    I have only 6 pieces now. Don't know how many going to get. I've had a tournament style struggle in the battle arena lately. Has anyone else noticed the difficulty level rising or is it just me? I've been stuck forever now and this isn't the fist time this week.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I've gotten three pieces because every single dragon I've come up against since the tournament ended takes several attempts to defeat. I'm now on my sixth or seventh loss against a sabertooth dragon. It's very discouraging for me so I think I'm done with anything that has to do with the arena. :c

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponttu View Post
    Well I am guessing the arena is tournament style as it is linked to leaderboard points.
    It would be tweaked to that. I had the devil of a time trying to get past a champ then the penny dropped ,but of course one wins fleaboard points from arena too.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Well I am guessing the arena is tournament style as it is linked to leaderboard points.
    It would be tweaked to that. I had the devil of a time trying to get past a champ then the penny dropped ,but of course one wins fleaboard points from arena too.
    Quote Originally Posted by iSunglow View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you. I've gotten three pieces because every single dragon I've come up against since the tournament ended takes several attempts to defeat. I'm now on my sixth or seventh loss against a sabertooth dragon. It's very discouraging for me so I think I'm done with anything that has to do with the arena. :c
    Of course, I didn't even thought of that! Well, maybe after leaderboard AND tournament things get settled. I really hope so because I would really like to have this dragon too! Thanks for your answers guys!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast