Thread: Level 256 Challenge

Level 256 Challenge

Hi everyone, has anybody beat the challenge "Complete the level in 30 moves" at level 256?
    This is a timed level, so this challenge does not make a lot of sense. Should I assume that this is a typo and it means 30 seconds?
    In fact I have completed it in about 20 moves (counting on my own) but nothing happened.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by aoikonomop View Post
    Hi everyone, has anybody beat the challenge "Complete the level in 30 moves" at level 256?
    This is a timed level, so this challenge does not make a lot of sense. Should I assume that this is a typo and it means 30 seconds?
    In fact I have completed it in about 20 moves (counting on my own) but nothing happened.
    Thank you
    Thanks for letting us know! We're taking a look.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated! Please let us know what is the correct challenge as soon as you figure it out.

This Challenge has been updated! You'll now need to beat the level in 60 seconds, good luck!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

This is awesome! Thank you for updating it and for your prompt response!