Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bakery reset back to level 1- not happy

New Resident

Bakery reset back to level 1- not happy

Both bakery story original and bakery story 2 from this afternoon on 25th April have reset themselves again from level 1, I am currently level 99 on bakery after playing for 5 years, and level 34 on bakery story 2 having played since launch.

Quote Originally Posted by neoreef View Post
    Both bakery story original and bakery story 2 from this afternoon on 25th April have reset themselves again from level 1, I am currently level 99 on bakery after playing for 5 years, and level 34 on bakery story 2 having played since launch.
    Sorry about that!

You reported an issue earlier, so the team was taking a look. It looks like your accounts are back. If it's not, please PM me for further assistance. Thank you!

New Resident
    Hello, I have managed to reload game again - still cannot play on bakery 2 (original) as keeps crashing, the bakery 2 love works however does not have the images showing in the storage, which is full and I cannot delete items out? To upgrade storage it requires hundreds of diamonds which I don't have and I am no longer happy to pay for. Please advise

Grand Emperor
    Please ensure that your connection is good, clear cache, restart device, game and try again. Do check that your device has plenty of space as well.

New Resident
    I am quite familiar with technology etc.. It does not work, I have tried this over the weekend on two independent iPads and both do not show the storage items visually (bakery 2 love version) so now the game cannot be played as is stuck at full storage without the facility to remove overstocked items. Again tried to load and play on original bakery story 2 and crashes constantly once anything is clicked.

New Resident
    Please see attached image
    Regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	30479  

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for the picture, I can see what your issue is now. Haha a picture speaks a thousand words.

There is something wrong with your game app or account. I would try to reinstall Love and Cupcakes again if I were you. And if it still does not work, please send Regina a private message. The Support Agent will be able to assist you further.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for the picture, I can see what your issue is now. Haha a picture speaks a thousand words.

There is something wrong with your game app or account. I would try to reinstall Love and Cupcakes again if I were you. And if it still does not work, please send Regina a private message. The Support Agent will be able to assist you further.
    Hello, I deleted game, downloaded agin etc.. And this has not changed anything, I will send a message through a you advised.

Quote Originally Posted by neoreef View Post
    Hello, I have managed to reload game again - still cannot play on bakery 2 (original) as keeps crashing, the bakery 2 love works however does not have the images showing in the storage, which is full and I cannot delete items out? To upgrade storage it requires hundreds of diamonds which I don't have and I am no longer happy to pay for. Please advise
    The team is aware of the issue with crashing on the original. Thank you for your patience!

Help!! My game has gone back to level 1!!!

I went to play a bit of Bakery Story 2 and I've gone from level 23 or 24 to level 1!! Has this happened to anyone else? And how do I get back to my previous game? If I can't, it means I'll be saying bye to the game coz I'm not going to start again 😱 TIA for any help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast