Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop decor items on spin the wheel!

Farm Supplier
    I see your 8 tire swings and I raise you my 16 PALM TREES.

I did finally get a dragon on that last spin wheel. TWO in fact. Both times it was Pot O'Luck. Which I already had. And isn't tradeable.

All I can do is laugh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by athenageez View Post
    I see your 8 tire swings and I raise you my 16 PALM TREES.

I did finally get a dragon on that last spin wheel. TWO in fact. Both times it was Pot O'Luck. Which I already had. And isn't tradeable.

All I can do is laugh.
    I too collected 12 palm trees last time, I could create my own tropical paradise but I don't have enough space.

Right now the tire swings are hot on my wheel, they seem to like me and heading in the palm trees direction.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I hate the fact that on every spin the wheel, whether for dragons or leadership points, there is one completely useless (for me, at least) decoration. For example, I now possess 2 tire swings, about 12 palm trees (I was really unlucky on that spin the wheel!) and endless bits of footpath - none of which will ever come out of storage as I don't have the space. I don't mind so much when I get the food items or coins instead of a dragon or points, because at least those items help me play the game but please stop including the bling booby prize!

Just had another spin, so make that 3 tire swings ....

Agree!!! Hate the tree with tire swing, got one from 3.8k mystery box!!! Why don't they give us some useful stuffs instead like bombs???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by busybee222 View Post
    Why don't they give us some useful stuffs instead like bombs???
    Good idea - I'd love some more bombs. I'm still struggling trying to get the second dragon from the mines!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12