Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop decor items on spin the wheel!

Rhino Keeper

Angry Stop decor items on spin the wheel!

I hate the fact that on every spin the wheel, whether for dragons or leadership points, there is one completely useless (for me, at least) decoration. For example, I now possess 2 tire swings, about 12 palm trees (I was really unlucky on that spin the wheel!) and endless bits of footpath - none of which will ever come out of storage as I don't have the space. I don't mind so much when I get the food items or coins instead of a dragon or points, because at least those items help me play the game but please stop including the bling booby prize!

Just had another spin, so make that 3 tire swings ....
    Last edited by Cesar49; 07-05-16 at 09:00 AM.

Executive Chef
    Better yet, provide sufficient space to USE the decor!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I hate the fact that on every spin the wheel, whether for dragons or leadership points, there is one completely useless (for me, at least) decoration. For example, I now possess 2 tire swings, about 12 palm trees (I was really unlucky on that spin the wheel!) and endless bits of footpath - none of which will ever come out of storage as I don't have the space. I don't mind so much when I get the food items or coins instead of a dragon or points, because at least those items help me play the game but please stop including the bling booby prize!

I have six!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post

Sell them! Not worth a lot but it's better than having a bunch of decorations clutter your storage ☺

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I never thought I'd say this but I'd like to have more space for decorating as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    I have six!!!!
    me too!! ugh!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just keep telling myself one day when I get to pull all of this stuff out of storage I will create a Drangri-La for my inhabitants - but those are just sweet sweet dreams for now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Sell them! Not worth a lot but it's better than having a bunch of decorations clutter your storage ☺
    Normally I do - I had quite a logging trade with the palm trees, lol! But you can only sell the things once you've placed them. It's not a problem with unwanted pathways, a square at a time, but the tyre swing takes 4 spaces which I didn't have until this morning. All three are now sold, just in time for my next spin!

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    I dunno....even if I had the space I don't think there is any use for 8 tire swings! Which is what I currently have in storage😒

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast