Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't sell the Evolution Flower?

Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Well this is another nail in the coffin for FFS
    Past 2 weeks have had massive problems of getting into the game . Everytime I want to play means delete and reinstall. As a result could not complete the 14 day tournament which should have been a breeze .
    And now this. The only saving grace we had when we could not expand was to delete the flower temporarily and the buy it again !!
    I wonder what could be the reasoning behind this decision.
    Bad bad bad decision!!!
    I agree!! A game is meant to be enjoyable and fun to play - not a constant headache and problem. They don't seem to take into consideration what their loyal players need or want. And that is definitely a very bad business decision.
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 07-03-16 at 06:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I ask kooky already for a statement. Perhaps he would be so kind and give us the declaration.
    Last edited by natxjkkggg; 07-04-16 at 04:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    Well, this, together with the Cyber Monday decision to discontinue the breedability of the Treasure animals have got to be the worst TL FFS decisions ever.
    Also, might I add that they were the WORST commercial decisions they could have made, as both very successfully see to it that I have spent FEWER gems on the game.
    If we indeed can no longer sell the flower, that's the end of using its spot for buying a premium habitat. Last week I completed expanding to the last available plot. I now have two empty plots, but if we now also cannot buy premium habitats and then sell normal ones, that's going to be the end of my nearly unbroken chain of buying such premium habitats. At any rate one fewer premium one will now be bought by me, as the flower's plot is now no longer usable for such an upgrade, so I must now at all times keep one plot empty. Highly inefficient in a game that is already so stressed for space!

Boo! BAD decision TL!
    NOT happy at all about it!

Fashion Designer
    I can still sell the normal plots. And others. I just did it twice.

As per post #9 above: I did all of those things again this morning with the addition of placing a small green lot in the space where the Valentine had been sold. Then I sold it. We can still sell them. Then I repurchased my Valentine and put it back again.

If you have animals in a habitat the sell option won't be available. I once freaked myself out thinking I couldn't sell because the sell button was gone. Then I realized it was because the game protects you from selling an occupied habitat.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    Hello kooky,
    Please be so kind to ask for us, what's the cause to make such decisions, that complicated the game not only, but Most, for our Heroes???
    Do You think they have made their duty and payed money enough and now they can go and went out of FFS??
    Hey guys I am also sad to see the option to sell this has been taken away! It was nice to be able to do this when you needed the extra room to move things around.

Feedback has been passed on :

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is an intended gameplay change.

Sorry that it's interfering with your forest arrangements! We don't have any plans to revert the change, but I'll forward your feedback about needing more space on your board to arrange things.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    The main reason this would worry me is that there are certain habitats that encroach on other areas. A few times I have had to sell the evolution flower so I could move a particular habitat so I could clear debris that I couldn't get to otherwise. The only way now would be to sell a farm, but they cost a bit of money & take time to rebuild. Fortunately I have moved all my fancy habitats & I'm unlikely to be buying any gem ones as I can't afford it, so I am unlikely to need to do it again.

Executive Chef
    This change is a big mistake, especially before giving us a badly needed expansion. It points to TL/S8 not having a clue about actual gameplay. They consistently alienate their customers in ways that really don't have to happen. It is perplexing. So much of the frustration I see voiced here could be avoided by making better decisions or communicating with us their customers. They are saved by having great and addictive games, for as long as that is sufficient.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

I tried to sale mine today. Came here to see if it was glitch looks like a no.. Bummer it's the only way to rearrange things guess I have to resort to sale off a farm a grand farm then replace it. I don't like this change..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12