Thread: The Royal Scholar quest

The Royal Scholar quest

Everytime I try to buy a wall or gate for the quest the game freezes on me. I've tried resetting, restarting, all the usual stuff, but it still happens everytime. My user name is stephen291985, I'm on an Android iPad, my castle is Winterfell, and I can't remember the rest of the stuff you asked for it took me forever to find this thread and get logged in without accidentally hitting the back arrow and having to start all over.
    Last edited by Stephen291985; 07-02-16 at 08:30 AM. Reason: typo
    Mouse

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen291985 View Post
    Everytime I try to buy a wall or gate for the quest the game freezes on me. I've tried resetting, restarting, all the usual stuff, but it still happens everytime. My user name is stephen291985, I'm on an Android iPad, my castle is Winterfell, and I can't remember the rest of the stuff you asked for it took me forever to find this thread and get logged in without accidentally hitting the back arrow and having to start all over.
    Hi. Welcome to the forum! Sorry you're having problems; you've definitely come to the right place!

If you're game is crashing, it's usually because of either memory issues (this game takes up loads of device memory); or wifi availability. To begin with, I'd recommend you reinstall your game as lots of recent changes have just been made in regards to Android devices (in the last week or so), so that could help.

Given you are only just starting the game, memory shouldn't really be that big of an issue. Make sure your connection is good. you can make sure you're synced with the server by visiting a neighbour, or even just loading the social screen. If you've tried all of the suggestions I wrote in the Game Crashing? | Can't log in? thread, please post again.

Can you post what sort of android device you have as not all devices are compatible with Castle. This will help us try and figure out what else may be a contributing factor to help you further. thanks.