Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it my imagination or is something up with maps?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Actually haven't had a request from you in ages, I for one accept all requests for maps etc, I have a funny feeling that the servers may not be working correctly!

Just checked you have deleted me, sending you a new invite
    Strange cause I always send maps

That was the reason I deleted my old neighbors cause it just isn't fair how I keep sending maps but hardly receive any from them

Anyways, hope things will be different now that we added each other again, sort of like a reboot of computers lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Strange cause I always send maps

That was the reason I deleted my old neighbors cause it just isn't fair how I keep sending maps but hardly receive any from them

Anyways, hope things will be different now that we added each other again, sort of like a reboot of computers lol
    Really appreciate that. Maybe the server will be kind to us, have noticed new neighbours requests a lot more frequent than old neighbours this maybe due to the difference of neighbour numbers.

Rhino Keeper
    My news feed is weird as well, it will show the most recent 5 to 6 responses then responses from several days ago. I know many other neighbors have sent maps because my map total increases.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    My news feed is weird as well, it will show the most recent 5 to 6 responses then responses from several days ago. I know many other neighbors have sent maps because my map total increases.
    IT only shows the last 10 items that you have received then it starts overriding those items with new ones, probably to let you see who has visited you but doesn't always post a note on your wall as well.

MAps will continue to come in days after depending on how many requests you send, I sent about 180 out a couple of days ago and I am watching to see what happens daily. The first 2 days I got 40 maps which is correct, so will be interesting to see how long they keep rolling in for!
    Last edited by random59; 07-02-16 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Additional info

Nightclub Owner
    Really appreciate that. Maybe the server will be kind to us, have noticed new neighbours requests a lot more frequent than old neighbours this maybe due to the difference of neighbour numbers.
    I request and also send daily, but it doesn't seem like neighbors receive them or something, I only get 9 max per day, most of the time I get much less than that

Like I previously posted in the Tales event, I asked for bottled moon but barely managed to get 3 in 2 days
    Last edited by Kennedward; 07-02-16 at 09:37 PM.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    I request and also send daily, but it doesn't seem like neighbors receive them or something, I only get 9 max per day, most of the time I get much less than that

Like I previously posted in the Tales event, I asked for bottled moon but barely managed to get 3 in 2 days
    This is going to seem a stupid question, which do you check your news feed or do you check on expand to see how many maps you have?

Fashion Designer
    Something definitely seems to be wrong with the request system from what I've been seeing. I'm in and out of the game almost hourly lately because of all the tournaments, and the way requests are coming in makes no sense.

For example, I'll enter the game and have a minutes-old request. I'll send the requested item, battle, exit the app. When I come back an hour later, I'll get an hours-old (even days-old) request. This is the middle of the day, no where near the game's daily reset time. The next time I enter the game, I'll get a minutes-old requests again. It's all over the place and not in any coherent order.

I was still recieving days-old bottled moon requests yesterday, but I have received and sent many newer map requests in the time since that moon request was sent out by my neighbor. I always force close the app when I'm done, and never leave the app running in the background, so that is not the issue.

Also, I was not receiving the full 20 requests per 24 hour period. (I was keeping track during the World Event, just to see. I'm a night owl, so I am up and playing when the game resets every day in my timezone).

Until the request system is made to be more steady and reliable, neighbor requests should not be a requirement for any timed event.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 07-02-16 at 10:56 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    This is going to seem a stupid question, which do you check your news feed or do you check on expand to see how many maps you have?
    I check my maps, since news feed only shows 10 recent ones

But not that it matters much anyways, cause I only get 1 to 2 maps most of the time, like I said in my previous post
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    I check my maps, since news feed only shows 10 recent ones

But not that it matters much anyways, cause I only get 1 to 2 maps most of the time, like I said in my previous post
    Told you it was a stupid question, lol. I got you map request and responded, hopefully you will get it!

Rhino Keeper
    How many days has it been since you last sent a Bottled Moon request and to how many friends did you send it? This is totally a shot in the dark, but maybe the game is still sending your BM requests and that's why map requests aren't coming through?
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast