Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this a glitch in Artic Isles?

Executive Chef

Is this a glitch in Artic Isles?

I'm not sure where to put this because I don't know if it's a glitch or not. I have a hidden gem dragon taking up a space on one of my Ice Age habitats, and I have an ice age dragon ready to hatch but I can't because I have reached maximum habitats (I have 6). Should that hidden gem dragon not be on my main isle??? It's not an artic dragon!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	32066 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	155.6 KB 
ID:	32067

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it is a glitch.... Send an email to support , they will help you.
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Yes it is a glitch.... Send an email to support , they will help you.
    Thanks Snowy. I will do. I hope you are keeping warm this morning! Nice frost here till the sun came out.

Same on mine, have sent a mail, just hope they are not too long sorting it out,

Executive Chef

St. Patrick's Dragon evolving in the Arctic

My newly hatched St. Patrick dragon is occupying a space both on the main island and on the Arctic (it possessed a Sasquatch baby). I thought it would surely leave the Arctic if I tried to evolve it there but no, it's now evolving in the Arctic!
    Currently not accepting new neighbors in FFS unless you are an active forum member (send me a PM)

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Thanks! I hadn't seen it. I'll wait and see what happens when the evolution is complete and mail support if the problem continues.

Executive Chef
    Ok, evolution is done and he completely disappeared. He is still taking up two spots in habitats though.

Executive Chef
    There are other cases of dragons disappearing too. It is all very strange. Can't be "synching" issues, because a rollback would see the dragon return to the previously recorded location, by that I mean in my case, the ****erwhale would have returned to the nest in a rollback scenario.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Resurfaced this with the dev team. Unfortunately, we haven't identified the issue yet.

Were you completing normal evolutions? Any specific gameplay actions related to your experience? Any information that could lead to a solid reproduction of the issue would help us solve the mystery. ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast