Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: World Event: Firework Forest starts 1 July 2016

Libertree egg is now on the nest - and a beautiful egg it is!! 18 hr. hatch time btw

Executive Chef
    Libertree safely in storage. I need to find the right time to hatch it since the Treent of Life is the only other Living Wood animal I have right now, so I can put it in the Living Wood habitat without taking up additional space.

Executive Chef
    Got Libertree! I want to hatch him soon but I have to figure out where to place him since my Treent habitat is full. And need to see first what is in store for us tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    What's the Second Element of Libertree?

Executive Chef
    Water.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, I am not going to make it, and that's a first - I used to finish the individual prizes a couple of days before the end, but this time it's not happening even though I am pretty sure I have lost only one night of harvesting because of illness... Why I have only 2100 fireworks at this time is beyond my knowledge It is as if a whole day was missing - well maybe that single night ****ed it

172 items a day sure are A LOT, aren't they :-O

Yeah - it's a lot per day! On top of the harvesting and flag icon collecting, I speed bred and speed hatched a few times, had a good supply of bombs, got quite a few from the tourney, and did the first part of the Dream City Metropolis goal/keeper competition. (reward was icons)
    Keep going forward! You can do it!! I am rooting for you (and everyone else too)!!!
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 07-14-16 at 03:00 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Libertree in storage. I'm happy that its another living wood animal, with this having the water element. Now I'm hoping that S8 will raise the animal capacity to 4 animals in the living wood habitat. It would be nice to house all the living wood animals in one habitat.

Executive Chef
    These things get really tall at epic level, so unless the new one is a smallish ent (like the 'giving one') it would be awfully crowded to have 4 of them in that small habitat. It might take an upgrade to a larger habitat then in order to achieve this.
    The other option would be that you'd become able to buy more Living Wood habitats.
    In light of the second elements of all but the first ent, we may just have to house the later ones in non Living Wood habitats... At least for now.
    But, we'll see! It's at least interesting to have gotten a new ent: I'm glad I've got all 4 of them, I like them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    These things get really tall at epic level, so unless the new one is a smallish ent (like the 'giving one') it would be awfully crowded to have 4 of them in that small habitat. It might take an upgrade to a larger habitat then in order to achieve this.
    The other option would be that you'd become able to buy more Living Wood habitats.
    In light of the second elements of all but the first ent, we may just have to house the later ones in non Living Wood habitats... At least for now.
    But, we'll see! It's at least interesting to have gotten a new ent: I'm glad I've got all 4 of them, I like them!
    agreed : would be good that we can buy another living wood habitat, or better have an upgrade of it. i already have Trick&Treat and Giving so i can not put libertytree there.
    and i think that libertytree is the best designed of the living wood animals
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast