Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: World Event: Firework Forest starts 1 July 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I won't get the Libertree since I only have 6 hours left and 6 sets of 5 hour crops planted. I would need 630 and the crops will only give 30. I have a 16 hour egg on the nest and don't have gems. Oh well. I will keep working to get the community prize.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

ugh I'm so close. If I can't get the libertree and give my lonely treent of life a friend, I might cry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolek666 View Post
    ugh I'm so close. If I can't get the libertree and give my lonely treent of life a friend, I might cry.
    If you only need a few more tokens, remember to go to the mine, You may pick up a few extra there.

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    If you only need a few more tokens, remember to go to the mine, You may pick up a few extra there.
    no bombs left unfortunately. I need 34 more flags and there's only 40 minutes left. I'm gonna try to pull through with gems if I have enough

I only have 1 gem left and I still need 26 more flags. I'm going to plant 3 minute crops for the next half an hour and hope they yield some flags

Farm Supplier
    Did we not get the final community prize? I was only 100 or so fireworks away from the Libertree, but just couldn't get any closer. I am really bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by 09122007 View Post
    Did we not get the final community prize? I was only 100 or so fireworks away from the Libertree, but just couldn't get any closer. I am really bummed.
    We still have a chance to get the community prize! there are still 17 minutes left!

And yet again the icon disappears before the event is over. I guess I should have learned by now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolek666 View Post
    We still have a chance to get the community prize! there are still 17 minutes left!
    That's so weird. Why would the counter disappear before it is actually finished? I don't get that! Makes me wonder if I actually did have enough time to have finished and got the Libertree. Now I am really bummed out. And a little irritated.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567