Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: World Event: Firework Forest starts 1 July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa0308 View Post
    Don't forget to plant your flag to collect fireworks like i did lol...quick question tho I read that you can get fireworks from bushes? What bushes?
    I didn't think to place the flag either! Why would I want a US flag?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I didn't think to place the flag either! Why would I want a US flag?
    I remembered to place the flag right away, but wasn't too thrilled about it for this reason! It looks too much like the American flag... no offense to Americans, happy Independence Day to you all! BUT it was painful for me to place an American looking flag in my forest on Canada Day weekend. But I find all the games from the states come out with red white and blue events in july. *sigh* Just once I'd like to see a more neutral summer event.

Executive Chef
    I passed the 900 Fireworks required to qualify for the Community Prizes. The community has already won the first Community Prize (Star Tile) and we are currently at 68,668,750 of the 200,000,000 required for the second Community Prize (****** Tile).

Rhino Keeper
    Never going to get one, only started the event... two days ago. Had completely no idea there was a event, wow I'm stupid

I don't care much, I don't need more treents and I already have 2 fire water animals
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Fashion Designer
    A 48 hr session has just be*** in my den. 6 hours left on a dreambat fail in the nest. I have 1079 fireworks accumulated and the 20 hr crops are about to be harvested...

So in 6 hrs I must choose which animal to take out of storage and put on the nest so I can gather fireworks while I wait. (Really wish the info buttons on these creatures indicated hatch time.) It will be close but I think my forest will fall short of the 1325 needed to place the starry fishy on the nest...It will go out tomorrow unless by some miracle I can acquire the gold fish....two fishes...

In storage I have waiting: Aquaconda, Seafoam Sloth, Monarchy, Beauty and typhoon tiger who has been waiting the longest. I am sorely tempted to put them out in order of how long they've waited, but then the recent ones are so pretty. They are on my mind and actually match a waiting habitat......

Fortunately I do have space for more animals and don't have to put out one of my spin to win duplicates. I have several various repeat animals that I'm saving for events that require them to be hatched, or for such an instance in which I don't have room during a world event but want to place a long timed egg on the nest, and then sell it.

Then, after the 48 hr timer (which I think is the Valkyrie) goes on the nest there is time within the event to try for another gem animal. Timing is everything!

Executive Chef
    In the description of the Starry Fish, it says "The Star Fish is frequently seen traveling the Island with its close friend, the ******d Skunk". I believe this implies that the final Community Prize is the ******d Skunk, since it looks like a Skunk.

Libertree is 18hrs in nest. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by campbellsNYC View Post
    Good info, Do you know what elements make up the Libertree?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Good info, Do you know what elements make up the Libertree?
    living wood/water per cardinalpsy in post 6
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by campbellsNYC View Post
    Does anyone know how many hours for the Star Fish?
    Last edited by tahitii; 07-09-16 at 06:47 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast