Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Cancer [July 1, 2016]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    It was listed as Super Rare in the past. It shows as Super Rare on the wiki page...and I rename my animals with a capital letter for the rarity and numbers for the evolution time...my kitten (bred a long time ago) has S16 on his name. So I guess they changed it after the event (I forgot what we had to breed it for).
    i think you are right : i used to feed only super rare for my baby account and the knitten kitten there is level 8 , so they must have changed rarity for it. go figure why since there is already a rare animal dark-earth (dreambat) . probably because it is the only one (the are 2 super rare dark earth : gargolem and pigmy giraffe)

edit : i looked in the creatures library, lonepudding started the thread for knitten kitten (1-5-2016) and knitten kitten was super rare
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i think you are right : i used to feed only super rare for my baby account and the knitten kitten there is level 8 , so they must have changed rarity for it. go figure why since there is already a rare animal dark-earth (dreambat) . probably because it is the only one (the are 2 super rare dark earth : gargolem and pigmy giraffe)

edit : i looked in the creatures library, lonepudding started the thread for knitten kitten (1-5-2016) and knitten kitten was super rare
    I think there may have been some errors in the original posts about the Knitten Kitten but I believe it was originally released as a Rare animal. I keep my own records on all the animals and everything I have indicates it has always been a Rare. I bred it back when it was originally released at the beginning of the year and I marked it as breeding a Rare animal on January 10, 2016.

Creepy!

Executive Chef
    I meant to post this earlier but in case someone still needs to know: The Collect 28 Gentle Twins (from Hatching) step appears to give you 1.5 Gentle Twin per hour of hatching. The Collect 12 Twilight Twins ( from Evolving) step appears to give 1 Twilight Twin per hour of Evolving. So the Harvesting portion of the Step is the one that most people will finish last.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MelodicStars View Post
    I agree to some point... This is probably my least favorite out of the zodiac animals... But, being the completionist that I am, I'm going for it either way.
    Same thought. Although I did miss getting pisces, my sign. Wasn't trying too hard then coz I was expecting fish but it was more like snake/eel? which I don't fancy too much. Still hoping it will become available through other means somehow tho'.

Farm Supplier
    I have knitten kitten in the breeding garden, 10 hours left to go. Hatch means to get it out from the nest, or put the egg to the nest from the breeding garden? Cause half of the time it works, when I'm putting the egg in the nest, and not the actual hatching? I mean do I have to wait step 3 to appear to put the egg in the nest?

Fashion Designer
    Hatch means both: a to get it out from the nest and b to put the egg from breeding Garden to the Nest!

Farm Supplier
    So I can put it in the nest when it's ready, and when I complete step 2, I can hatch the kitten from the nest and it will be ok, right?

Fashion Designer
    There are two things that count. First when You put KnittenKitten from ready breeded to the incubation nest. Second You put ready KnittenKitten from the Nest to the habtitat.

Executive Chef
    Two Dream Bats so far.

Don't forget that we were told that if you collect all twelve zodiac animals, you get something special. I don't care for the looks of this one too much either but I will make sure to get it so as not to miss out on whatever it is we get.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast