Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Cancer [July 1, 2016]

For those who came into the game late it would be awesome if they let you try to get the ones you missed

Executive Chef
    Finally 16 hours after 2 Dream Bats and 3 Racmoons!

Hello
    I am new at the zodiac thing but since this is my sign, i'm totally going for it lol but can anyone tell this noob in what habitat they can be?

Fashion Designer
    It's a Water/zodiac Hybrid. So a Water Habitat is his home.

Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    It's a Water/zodiac Hybrid. So a Water Habitat is his home.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Well, no bred Knitten Kitten for me, but I'm not complaining as I got this instead:

Name:  IMG_8271.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  348.8 KB

So, with the "feed Knitten Kitten 50 times" step fortunately already completed, I just skipped the step to hatch one, as I don't think I'd have enough time to deal with a 43 hour timer AND breed a Knitten Kitten in time without having to spend gems anyway.

Woweee! Direwolf it is!!! The one I desperately wanted!

Fashion Designer
    Wow Olaf You are the best gemhybrid Producer of the whole FFS-world. Big big congratulation!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Finally 16 hours after 2 Dream Bats and 3 Racmoons!
    Congrats to all who have bred the kitten so far. Lots of racmoons & dream bats for me so far.
    What's our drop dead time to skip & feed existing kitten in my forest if necessary ?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Well, no bred Knitten Kitten for me, but I'm not complaining as I got this instead:

Name:  IMG_8271.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  348.8 KB

So, with the "feed Knitten Kitten 50 times" step fortunately already completed, I just skipped the step to hatch one, as I don't think I'd have enough time to deal with a 43 hour timer AND breed a Knitten Kitten in time without having to spend gems anyway.

Woweee! Direwolf it is!!! The one I desperately wanted!
    congrat !!! (clap clap clap)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    A lot of people have been asking how long they have until they can no longer breed the knitten kitten without spending gems. Well, to breed and hatch one is 16 hours, which is also a total of 32 hours to get it off the nest and feed it. In addition, the evolution time is also 16 hours, which if you were to feed it 50 times without an extra kitten would be another 32 hours to complete the feeding part. The grand total for this step alone is 64 hours which is just under 3 days. The last step of the goal line shouldn't take too long, assuming you have a 16 hour or more egg on the nest before the update time for when the goal line ends along with harvesting six 20 hour plants before the update time (this is assuming it ends at 11:30 on Friday July 7. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG! You can also try planting six 8 hour plants instead of 20 hour ones but I thought since the world event is at play, it's like ****ing two birds with one stone. As long as you plant prunes on the morning of Thursday before 12:00pm (or 2:30pm if you want to cut it close) you should be fine with the harvesting for the fourth step.

Now here's the part you've all been waiting for. Assuming you can complete the fourth step on the morning of Friday, you need to see the 16 hour timer in your den by Tuesday night. (Yes I know, this is probably one of the hardest animals to have been bred for a goal line.) If you already have a spare knitten kitten(s) then that's less time you need (a whopping 16-32 hours less!) In this case, you would need to see the timer by Wednsday morning (Wednsday night if you have even more extra kittens and don't require evolving at all.)

If you are up for 16 hours a day, then your timing will be more accurate and should end up giving you more time. However, I cannot calculate this since I do not know about everybody's time of availability. This was all based on if the 16 hours of breeding, hatching, and evolving would take up a whole day. If anybody would like to point out any mistakes or have questions, please inform me. Good luck guys, this won't be easy. I hope this helps!
    Last edited by MelodicStars; 07-05-16 at 09:04 AM.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast