Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Celestial Animal: Cancer [July 1, 2016]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    1] Harvest 6 Mana Bananas (1 hour food)

[2.1] Collect 110 Starry Shorelines from harvesting food 1/hour (165 skip)
    [2.2] Collect 18 Gentle Twins from hatching any egg 1,5/hour (45 skip)
    [2.3] Collect 12 Twilight Twins from Evolving 1/hour (24 skip)

[3.1] Hatch Knitten Kitten (dark / earth)16/16 (50 skip)
    [3.2] Feed Knitten Kitten 50 times (100 skip)

[4.1] Collect 70 Star Shorelines 1/hour (harvesting food)
    [4.2] Collect 16 Gentle Twins (hatching any egg)
    For players who want to used gems effectively & timeline.

last step can be achieve by the last 24hours Just need to plant 8hrs food x6 in advance & 5hrs later. If you have 2 or more nest it is easier for hatching

Now this is the area we need to focus on if you can afford 150gems this quest & Cancer is a walk on the park for you.

[3.1] Hatch Knitten Kitten(dark / earth) (50 skip)
    [3.2] Feed Knitten Kitten 50 times (100 skip)

Now if you have a spare Knitten Kitten at lvl10 or more either you pay 50gems to hatch & deplete your food & pay remaining gems for feed if there is no luck during or close to 24hrs deadline.

Have a spare Knitten Kitten at lvl4 you need to worry about the timeline of 16hrs to evolve while at lvl10 & hopefully you have many food to feed it 50times & worse case is pay 50gems to hatch

Breeding a Knitten Kitten at 24 - 28 hrs deadline is almost as "be prepared" to spend gems, if you only have to rely on that 1 & only animal... the reason is not because you did not prepare the last step because

breeding 16, Hatching 16hrs, lvl4 evolve 16 hrs that is a total of 48hrs BEFORE the last step is unlock do remember even if you had 20hrs crop prepare & 2x 8hr prepare you need to spend gems to break this 48 hr deadline so you have to spend gems to speed up & a lot of food

Good luck everyone trying for cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I think I'm going to give up on this quest. I just used most of my food to raise my Sea Monkey to L15, because I really want to get the habitat that's the 5.5K milestone prize in the Leaderboard event. I'm now 15K short on food to feed the kitten 50 times, assuming I even manage to actually breed a kitten in time. There's just too much going on in this game right now, lol.

lol my sea monkey is sitting in storage, and that's exactly where the cancer is going to be as well 😂 I have absolutely no room for it, and still need 19 more runes so 🙃 But I totally agree with you, between the tournament, the cancer, and the leaderboard, it is too much!

Banned
    Now that I paid 50 gems to skip breeding a Knitten Kitten, I bred a Knitten Kitten. 🙄 Oh well, at least I can save some food and more gems by feeding this baby instead of my adult. Yay!

I'm not usually very lucky, but I'm having a 🍀 streak: I got Walrust, Papa Penguin, and Knitten Kitten. 😊

Host(ess)
    So I was trying for the knitten kitten with crystal unicorn and pygmy giraffe. I got the onyx direwolf! So super behind on cancer now, but worth it!
    I currently just play Fantasy Forest Story. Feel free to add me: Amathera

Recently in my forest...
    Won Sultan Steed in Shining Sands Storybook
    Bred Ottocrat!
    Bred Bearon!
    Won Woodsmane Tournament!

Banned
    Coming up:
    Leo requires us to hatch and feed a Peamoth 50 times.
    Virgo requires us to hatch and feed an Aquatter 50 times.
    Libra (gorgeous- he will be one of the Crown Jewels of my forest) requires us to hatch and feed a Thunder Mammoth 50 times ( this ones gonna be hard. ).
    Scorpio requires us to hatch and feed a Seamur 50 times. By the way, I named my Seamur Seamus (shame-us) a good old Irish name.
    I didn't look past this as I have Sagittarius onward.
    The reason I'm posting this is so that if you hatch one of these animals in the meantime, you can keep it as a baby so that, even if you have to use gems to skip hatching, you can still have one of these to feed and not have to use gems to skip feeding. I've never hatched a Thunder Mammoth.

Finally got the knitten kitten by breeding Skyger (L15) & Rock Rhino (L10). I had a million fails but I was saving up food all that time, so now I have the 27,000 food needed to feed her! 4 more hours and she's off the nest...I think I'm actually going to make it thanks to this thread & knowing what was coming next!

Host(ess)
    I was just about to give up, then I got the Knitten Kitten by breeding Skyger and my other Knitten Kitten. That was last minute, so I'll probably have to spend gems to actually make it

Banned
    I love most all of the animals in this game, but this ugly little thing might have to stay in storage, unless o have to hatch it to get the Ophiuchus.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I love most all of the animals in this game, but this ugly little thing might have to stay in storage, unless o have to hatch it to get the Ophiuchus.
    Afraid all zodiacs have to be hatched to get Ophiuchus. Or at least they did first time round. Maybe the rules will change.

Rhino Keeper
    The easiest zodiac. I only have 2 zodiac animals. I wish the other zodiac goal will be easy

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415