Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Cancer [July 1, 2016]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Success. After 5 Racmoon fails I now have a 16hr timer in the breeding den. I'm not too fussed on this Celestial Animal but I'm trying my hardest to get them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Finally 16 hours after 2 Dream Bats and 3 Racmoons!
    Congratulations!!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for your timing info MelodicStars! So far I have had a 17 hr and two 15 hr timers, so this is slow going. But I now have a Pygmy Giraffe, so that is cool! I also took advantage of a gem sale to get enough to skip the breed and feed steps if necessary, so I can let it go a bit longer and speed if I get lucky or skip if I dont.

Good luck to those still trying and congrats Ogreve on your dire wolf! Please come to my island and counsel my crystal unicorn on forming good relationships with others so I can breed some hybrids!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    I feel so lucky now, I had kitten on 10 level, and bred the second one before finishing the first step - on first try with rock rhino and skyger. When first step was ready, I put the kitten from the garden to the nest, and fed the first one. Then everything was easy. I'm done now, just waiting to hatch the animal that is currently in the nest to put the Cancer in the nest ) Can't believe my luck...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedalexa View Post
    I feel so lucky now, I had kitten on 10 level, and bred the second one before finishing the first step - on first try with rock rhino and skyger. When first step was ready, I put the kitten from the garden to the nest, and fed the first one. Then everything was easy. I'm done now, just waiting to hatch the animal that is currently in the nest to put the Cancer in the nest ) Can't believe my luck...
    Congratulations!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Got my 16 hour timer! ^_^ I already had a kitty, but I didn't really want to spend gems on this one since I don't like the design as much. Always feels good to be able to complete a goal without spending or stressing so much! (also, I got 3 dream bats in a row, what are the odds?)

Good luck everyone still working on this!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RowanaFarrin View Post
    Got my 16 hour timer! ^_^ I already had a kitty, but I didn't really want to spend gems on this one since I don't like the design as much. Always feels good to be able to complete a goal without spending or stressing so much! (also, I got 3 dream bats in a row, what are the odds?)

Good luck everyone still working on this!
    Congratulations!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Congrats to all who have bred the kitten so far. Lots of racmoons & dream bats for me so far.
    What's our drop dead time to skip & feed existing kitten in my forest if necessary ?
    Thanks MelodicStars for the calculations😃
    Happily I finally got my 16 hr timer this am & with an additional kitten in my forest at level 7 I should be good to go within the timeframe without gems. Good luck all!!
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    I have had at least 5 racmoons, 2 or 3 dream bats & now a Pygmy giraffe, which I have. I have fed my current kitty cat to lvl 15 but I am getting pretty close to giving up & skipping the hatching for 50 gems & the rest of the feeding for 50 gems. I only have about 140 gems so that will put me right down, however I really want all the celestial animals. I may have 1 more try tomorrow, but hope I haven't left it too late. Too tired to think about it tonight.

Executive Chef
    Attempt number 8 was the lucky one for my forest to Breed the Knitten Kitten for the Celestial Crustacean Goal Line. This one had me a little worried. Although, I had bred a Knitten Kitten when it first came out earlier in the year, I had raised it to Level 10. Not quite sure why I did that since I have been leaving my Rare animals as babies in case I need them for a Goal Line. My fails were 5 Racmoons, 1 Dream Bat and 1 Gargolem.

I have fed my existing Knitten Kitten to Level 15. I plan to sell it when the new Knitten Kitten is ready to leave the nest to make space for the new one. I will not be able to finish Step 3 until I have the new Knitten Kitten in the forest to complete the last 25 feedings which will involve one turn in the Evolution Flower. So I should finish up the Goal Line sometime Thursday.

NOTE: Feeding the Knitten Kitten reduced the number of Gems required to skip that part of the step by 2 Gems for each feeding.

Executive Chef
    i finally got my knitten kitten with CU and kiwi haka (thanks for the player who posted it )
    since i already feed my existing 2 kitten, just have to wait the hatching and then step 4 . yeah !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast