Thread: Cupid Sheep

Fashion Designer

Cupid Sheep

Is there any benefit to the Cupid Sheep over any other sheep if you don't have any at all? I have avoided buying one because I can't believe there is no coin purchase option for sheep, but now I have more quests needing wool and my bunny isn't up to the task. Plus I need a golden fleece and I read on the forums that the Cupid sheep has a medium instead of rare chance for golden fleece.

Also, the inventory guide lists that the Cupid sheep has a one hour collection but the market says 8 hours. The one hour makes sense because it costs double the white sheep. Can anyone with a Cupid sheep verify which it is?

Rhino Keeper
    I just took my cupid sheep out of storage to check. Collection is 8 hours.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Nightclub Owner
    Cupid Sheep
    Info: This sheep is on the lookout for love! Who will his arrows cast his spell on next?
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 65 gems
    Drops: Wool, Prime Cut, Fertilizer
    Timer: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Speed-up: 32 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88584
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to you both for the help.... not sure what justifies the extra cost so I will stick with the white sheep if I decide to get one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Thanks to you both for the help.... not sure what justifies the extra cost so I will stick with the white sheep if I decide to get one.
    I got the black sheep bc it drops prime cuts. Prime cuts are good for the Feed the Barron kitchen craft. The Barron might be a grouch but he has given me some decent drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the black sheep very early in the game. No regrets at all full price too (never knew there'd be a sale). Prime cuts EVERY drop! And early game u really need them. Once you've acquired many many adventures you will gain a few more through the adventuring 'box' rewards. I have 4 black sheep now. But I've been playing a few years. Had I waited, I would have been more frustrated waiting for the drops. And I'm a very patient player. Lol. Going slow to make the game super long term. So it's just a matter of choice and your play style. And 180 gems is a lot (on sale would be great but Black Friday is a ways out). Good luck

Fashion Designer
    I am always maxed on prime cuts because I've gotten 4 white and one black cow from adventures. I will probably get a sheep anyway though....thanks everyone!