Thread: Rotten cabbages accumulating in the tent

New Resident

Rotten cabbages accumulating in the tent

Strom8 Id thornfie
    iPhone 6
    iOS 9.3.2
    CS version 1.5.2

Just collected from the cabbage hut and then went into the barons tent, only 3 cabbages showing. I believe this also happened 2 days ago when I collected. I think this has been happening since I exhausted my cabbages to win a prize a few days ago.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You need to have your 3 free ones first and then collect from the cabbage hut to start the accumulation process. I've just put a new thread in the Hub this last week on how the tent works and how you accumulate. Link to the Hub below.

Quote Originally Posted by thornfie View Post
    Strom8 Id thornfie
    iPhone 6
    iOS 9.3.2
    CS version 1.5.2

Just collected from the cabbage hut and then went into the barons tent, only 3 cabbages showing. I believe this also happened 2 days ago when I collected. I think this has been happening since I exhausted my cabbages to win a prize a few days ago.
    Are you colllecting from the Cabbage Hut before you use any of your Rotten Cabbages in the Baron's Game Tent? If you're not using your 3 you get daily and still not accumulating one more when you collect from the Cabbage Hut, can you try reinstalling the game and see if that helps?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I am having the same problem with collecting from my cabbage hut. Had three in the baron's tent and then collected from the hut. It did not register.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swale2010 View Post
    I am having the same problem with collecting from my cabbage hut. Had three in the baron's tent and then collected from the hut. It did not register.
    did you reinstall as suggested in the post above yours?? Please post again and confirm.

I know how to force close the game, but not sure what you have to do to reinstall the game.

I know how to force close the game, but not sure what you have to do to reinstall the game.
    Press down on the app icon until it jiggles. You can then tap the 'X' in the upper left corner to delete the app from your device. Now go to the App Store to reinstall it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thank you, reinstalling fixed it...I was afraid I would lose all data. Did it anyway and then I could not get into the App Store. They locked my phone for security purposes....but all good now. Thanks Meme!

Thank you, reinstalling fixed it...I was afraid I would lose all data. Did it anyway and then I could not get into the App Store. They locked my phone for security purposes....but all good now. Thanks Meme!
    That's great. Glad it all worked out! Your game is saved on S8 servers so no worries reinstalling if necessary.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******