Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Quest: Foodie Frontier! Cowboy Campfire

New Resident
    Anyone know the earnings for this dish? Debating to use gems to finish it or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mle22772 View Post
    Anyone know the earnings for this dish? Debating to use gems to finish it or not.
    I want to know too...still need 3k + to go... less than 20 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Ultimate Cowboy Chilli cooks 1 hour, earns $ 2.000 and 200 serves, 1 meat, 2 chicken, 3 cheese, DOES NOT pay gems. Cooks in Jubilee oven (purple one with a star), totally not worth it in my opinion, BUT I did finish it early bc I'm totally addicted and want to have everything...

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure if it's an option for everyone but check your value pack. Mine is now 4.99 for 20,000 coins, 25 sugar and 5,000 Hats!! Good luck! Any thoughts on the newest event coming? My thought is a cruise but as to what theme... perhaps Christmas in July or a really late 4th of July event. Maybe something to do with Bastille day?

Is this new chili recipe gems or just coins? Thank you for your help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkobra73 View Post
    Is this new chili recipe gems or just coins? Thank you for your help
    As I said in post #203, coins only

Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I'm not sure if it's an option for everyone but check your value pack. Mine is now 4.99 for 20,000 coins, 25 sugar and 5,000 Hats!! Good luck! Any thoughts on the newest event coming? My thought is a cruise but as to what theme... perhaps Christmas in July or a really late 4th of July event. Maybe something to do with Bastille day?
    I have the same offer right at the moment.
    I also noticed that if you want to skip the last step the amount of gems needed reduces the closer you get to completing the event. I would need around 1900 hats to finish right now and not a chance whatsoever to make it. Or I'd need 92 gems to skip that step.

I wonder if we still get the recipe if you choose to skip the last step.

Rhino Keeper
    I am pretty sure if you skip that step you get the trophy. Using the trophy should give you the recipe. I have 128 gems to go. Will probably spend the money to get the recipe. The more recipes the merrier.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    I have the same offer right at the moment.
    I also noticed that if you want to skip the last step the amount of gems needed reduces the closer you get to completing the event. I would need around 1900 hats to finish right now and not a chance whatsoever to make it. Or I'd need 92 gems to skip that step.

I wonder if we still get the recipe if you choose to skip the last step.
    You would get the recipe! If you use the gems to skip the last step, the gems actually complete the number of hats you have which would unlock the recipe, idk if you have to cook it before time expires though.

Executive Chef
    I'm about 1500 short of finishing. That was playing hard core every day and finishing all the mini goals in the beginning in half the time required. This was one of the longest, most tedious, not fun events ever. Glad it's over. Never want to see another cowboy, ten gallon hat or beans in my restaurant again.