Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Foodie Frontier! Cowboy Campfire

What are those hats for ?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing the hats are to accumulate for prizes. We've had a quest similar in the past. Does anyone know how often the sherif and bandit arrive? Very frustrating already waiting for them to get the needed ingredients.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    I'm guessing the hats are to accumulate for prizes. We've had a quest similar in the past. Does anyone know how often the sherif and bandit arrive? Very frustrating already waiting for them to get the needed ingredients.
    I think every 2 hrs. I honestly wasn't watching the clock the first time I tapped on them. Going off previous quests, it's usually in the 2hr range. Could be more, could be less.

Rhino Keeper
    Half this game is frustration, I think this will be one of "those" quests

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    I think every 2 hrs.
    I think it's 1 and 1/2 hours but not sure

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    I think it's 1 and 1/2 hours but not sure
    U could be right. I wasn't really paying attention the first time I clicked them. I do know it's definitely not past 2 hrs

Executive Chef
    Not sure but I think they come at different times. Just opened my game and collected from the cowgirl for the second time today and waited about 10 minutes, no show on the cowboy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by privet111 View Post
    What are those hats for ?
    I got hats from my Irish tea! Are we getting hats from all the recipes? If so then it's going to take some planning to avoid full counters

ETA hats from commercial ovens and jubilee but none from snowy oven.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 06-30-16 at 05:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I got hats from my Irish tea! Are we getting hats from all the recipes? If so then it's going to take some planning to avoid full counters

ETA hats from commercial ovens and jubilee but none from snowy oven.
    I got a couple hats from the salad bar and deli counter

No this goal is like the Mother's Day goal where you have to collect a certain amount of hats to unlock recipes like Bakery story 2

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast