Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Foodie Frontier! Cowboy Campfire

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if the event recipes gave off a higher amount of hats, instead of just a few

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    It would be nice if the event recipes gave off a higher amount of hats, instead of just a few
    agreed with you!
    A few is 2 -_-

Yippee! I'm finished! Woo hoo!
    Thank you to everyone who posted. I couldn't have done it without your ideas, help and encouragement.
    P.S. Didn't buy any packs, didn't get any extra 3000 hats.
    Last edited by sunshine257; 07-06-16 at 01:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    So if you do all the goals (including timed) you get 16000 hats? Meaning you have to accumulate another 6000 from small cooking drops (between 2 and 8 each time)?

So far I've got 14000 from goals (I just have 1000 from coffee left, because I missed the first timed goal) and about 16000 altogether, so I must have got about 2000 from small cooking drops. I have another 5000 to get from small cooking drops then. I'm only 2000 towards 7000, after several days, so it's going to take me quite a while!

Anyone who has finished has presumably made 16000 from goals (or 15000 at least) and/or 6000 (or 7000) from cooking a lot (mostly 2 or 4 hats per dish I guess, plus a few 5 or 8 hats per dish if you have those appliances) - cooking between about 1500 and 3000 dishes (or more). So well done if you've finished already, because that's a lot of cooking!

Although if you have 20+ appliances that give hats, it's not too bad - it's the coffee that takes up all the time (cooking 35 hours on only 1 appliance, collecting/starting every 1 hour!).
    Last edited by GC5410; 07-06-16 at 04:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    At least this is less of a nightmare than Mother's Day event :P But I'm not sure I'll make it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    At least this is less of a nightmare than Mother's Day event :P But I'm not sure I'll make it.
    I find this event to be much harder than the Mother's Day event. I missed the first 1,000 hat side quest (meant to finish it with gems because knew I wouldn't be able to do it just by cooking, but got busy in real life and the quest expired). When I finish the onions and coffee, I will still have about 5,400 hats to go. At level 35, my best appliance drops 5 hats. I just don't see how I'll be able to finish in 8 more days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I find this event to be much harder than the Mother's Day event. I missed the first 1,000 hat side quest (meant to finish it with gems because knew I wouldn't be able to do it just by cooking, but got busy in real life and the quest expired). When I finish the onions and coffee, I will still have about 5,400 hats to go. At level 35, my best appliance drops 5 hats. I just don't see how I'll be able to finish in 8 more days.
    I see your poin. Mother day to me was a nightmare bc it took me like half the event to figure out I was cooking the wrong recipes. Then when I finally figured it out I had no motivation to keep trying, THEN 1-2 days to go on the event I start think it was doable if I hadn't given up...

Today will be a hard day to cook, not sure if it will affect me so bad.. Good luck to us all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    But mother's day had a stall to convert 1 flower into another 10,20,50 or 100 flowers. That was nice, I finished that event. With this, I am struggling

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    But mother's day had a stall to convert 1 flower into another 10,20,50 or 100 flowers. That was nice, I finished that event. With this, I am struggling
    That flower stand made the Mother's Day
    event do-able. That, and the fact that the bouquet dropper sometimes dropped 50, or even 100 bouquets. That's what's missing from this event - both a hat dropper, and a stand on which we can make more hats. I'm still cooking as much as I can, but I've pretty much given up hope of finishing.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm probably gonna give up on this. I just don't see myself cooking dishes for another 5000 hats. This event wouldn't be so bad if the drop rate of the hats were a little higher or if we had something like the Mother's Day event where we could cash in one item and got a hundred hats for it. 22,000 hats is a lot to get when u don't get a lot from the drop rate. And I don't spend real money on games so the value packs are out of the question. GL to everyone still going, and congrats to everyone who has finished