Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Foodie Frontier! Cowboy Campfire

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Thanks beckycarter for the coffee levels! Do you know the level on the tumbleweed onions as well? Also was it just luck that I got 3000 hats for mastering sheriffs chili? If not does one get extra hats for the bandit chili?

Also is it just the ultimate chili recipe that is permanent? Do you have a copy of the recipe? We are all anxious to find out what it involves after we all have callouses on our fingers from this heavy tapping that we are doing!
    Mastering sheriffs chili is a goal

Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post

Sheriff of Flavor Town!

Step 1:
    Master Sheriff Chili Recipes to Star Level 1
    Rewards: Ten Gallon Hats +3000

Step 2:
    Master Sheriff Chili Recipes to Star Level 2
    Rewards: Ten Gallon Hats +3000

Step 3:
    Master Sheriff Chili Recipes to Star Level 3
    Rewards: Sheriff Santyer
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Executive Chef
    Does anyone else find it funny that tumbleweed onions doesn't use any onions but does use potatoes?

Executive Chef
    So I was unable to finish the stewed beans in 2 days goal. Should I be saving those beans for the bandit chili now? Is there any point in finishing the 3rd mastery in stewed beans once that timed mini-goal expires? Aside from the plaque, of course...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New Resident
    Dear Storm8
    Can you please explain how to complete Wild West Quest on task to do "How the west was yum!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	32098

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell710 View Post
    I totally agree. This being glued to my iPad for these ridiculous timed goals is insane. Way to try and ruin my holiday weekend S8. So glad I didn't buy more gems. I had planned to but after the bandit *****ed me out of beans I said forget it. At least the cornbread task is doable.
    So I'm not the only one that is getting *****ed out of beans? I emailed S8 because my beans that I collect each morning are not registering in my storage and if the sheriff and the bandit both show up its a miracle. Had to use gems to finish my stewed beans. GL.

I didn't finish in time either! I was one short. Is there an actual timer somewhere to check how much time is left on these mini goals? I would move on to the bandit chili and finish the mastery on stewed beans later.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Does anyone else find it funny that tumbleweed onions doesn't use any onions but does use potatoes?
    No, I find it AWESOME, bc onions take 8 hours to refresh and potatos "only" 4 :k

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice to have a list of hats drop per recipe on the first page, I think I saw a list but I can't find it anymore?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not impressed that the Stewed Beans task started without an option for delaying it! I work over the weekend and I've had to use gems to finish. I couldn't risk not collecting 1000 hats Also, I managed to complete the Cornbread in 24hrs, which makes it seem silly for it to have a much longer completion time.

Executive Chef
    I also was not able to finish the stewed beans goal but not from lack of trying on my part!! I'm sure they had to have mixed up the days to complete with the cornbread goal but you'll never hear it from them. If I come up 1000 hats short I'm going to be so upset!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast