Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Foodie Frontier! Cowboy Campfire

Rhino Keeper
    Aside from mastering the chiles, and trying to do the side quests, are there any recipes that produce more than just a handful of hats? It seems that the rate of hat drops from cooking food is almost pointless. There should be some recipe that drops 50 - 100 hats per cooking, or making 22,000 hats is going to be impossible. At least that's how I feel. And it would also be nice if the bean droppers occasionally dropped extra beans. I'm trying to decide if I should spend gems or not on the stewed beans quest, as I'll be lucky to get 10/12 done before my timer runs out. Sorry to be so whiny, but I'm just frustrated by something that's supposed to be fun and challenging, not daunting and seemingly impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    This quest is a mess!! This bandit person is making impossible by not showing up half the time!! "And that's all I have to say about that"
    I totally agree. This being glued to my iPad for these ridiculous timed goals is insane. Way to try and ruin my holiday weekend S8. So glad I didn't buy more gems. I had planned to but after the bandit *****ed me out of beans I said forget it. At least the cornbread task is doable.

Am I missing something? We essentially have to wait 3 hrs to cook 1 x beans. And it's only worth 1000 hats. However if we use beans for bandit chilli instead that one is worth 3000? Since they use the same beans , isn't the point collecting hats?

Unless you have that illness that says you must master all new dishes. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silvertiger74 View Post
    Am I missing something? We essentially have to wait 3 hrs to cook 1 x beans. And it's only worth 1000 hats. However if we use beans for bandit chilli instead that one is worth 3000? Since they use the same beans , isn't the point collecting hats?

Unless you have that illness that says you must master all new dishes. LOL
    You must master all the new dishes, plus make cowboy coffee 35 times and now collect 22,000 hats for the ultimate chili recipe! yikes! So each side dish completed helps with the hat goal. Right now I'm at 13,851 hats and I'd be further if the Bandit was more reliable.

Fashion Designer
    To master Bandit Chili 6,11,14

Posting a pic of Ketchup Cowboy! Reward for mastering Sheriff Chili. He takes up two spaces and is animated. He "draws" ketchup bottles from his holster! Too cute! Come visit to see him in action!

Does anyone know what the coffee recipe is?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	324.4 KB 
ID:	32092
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 07-03-16 at 11:23 AM.

I am dumping a lot of food with this challenge - going for cowboy hats.
    And it makes me wonder, if they could open the Food Truck to take all the dumped servings and x amount of servings dumped and a player gets the choice of an item from Cid the Builder?
    The Food Truck could be a "Feed the Homeless"
    Better go more stuff to dump.
    Last edited by sunshine257; 07-02-16 at 06:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    To master Bandit Chili 6,11,

just got the recipe! It's 1 cream & 3 sugar! cook time is one hour. Sorry I clicked it to quick and didn't get the servings! I'm not sure but is this stove 4 hats per cook?

sunshine257 your comment has me cracking up! Yes maybe we could exchange dumped I mean donated food for hats hmmm?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    To master Bandit Chili 6,11,

Posting a pic of Ketchup Cowboy! Reward for mastering Sheriff Chili. He takes up two spaces and is animated. He "draws" ketchup bottles from his holster! Too cute! Come visit to see him in action!

Cowboy Coffee: 15, 20, 25

Name:	IMG_0928.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	199.7 KB 
ID:	32096
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0928.PNG 
Views:	34 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	32095  
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks beckycarter for the coffee levels! Do you know the level on the tumbleweed onions as well? Also was it just luck that I got 3000 hats for mastering sheriffs chili? If not does one get extra hats for the bandit chili?

Also is it just the ultimate chili recipe that is permanent? Do you have a copy of the recipe? We are all anxious to find out what it involves after we all have callouses on our fingers from this heavy tapping that we are doing!
    Last edited by MauiLady7; 07-02-16 at 09:47 PM. Reason: one more question

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Thanks beckycarter for the coffee levels! Do you know the level on the tumbleweed onions as well? Also was it just luck that I got 3000 hats for mastering sheriffs chili? If not does one get extra hats for the bandit chili?

Also is it just the ultimate chili recipe that is permanent? Do you have a copy of the recipe? We are all anxious to find out what it involves after we all have callouses on our fingers from this heavy tapping that we are doing!
    Tumbleweed Onions: 8, 10 ,12
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast