Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Foodie Frontier! Cowboy Campfire

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    HOW. DID. I. NOT. THINK. PIZZA. BREAD? *dies*

Mother's day's was a nightmare to higher level players, this one at least doesn' punishes us.

Ty for the tips, it's for sure gon help.
    I had no idea the Mother's Day event had been made so much more difficult for higher level players. It seems they've done the opposite this time and made this event very difficult for lower level players. I'm pretty sure I have the max on all my appliances (Except for one oven that's around 160,000 coins. I used my coins to upgrade my butcher shop at the beginning of the event. And, I've been cooking so much with this event, I was actually also able to upgrade my vegetable stand the other day to help with the tumbleweed quest.) It seems like the level 60 poster above has two of a number of appliances; a bunch of those 2nd appliances are still locked for me. But I'm going to stop complaining. I have to remind myself this is just a game, and my world won't end if I don't unlock the special recipe or get the trophy.

HAHA,

I saw a lot of high level players talking about the Mothers' Day Event.

Mothers' Day Event is a nightmare for high level players (higher than lv 56) because it gives NO WILD FLOWER (which equals 100 bouquets) and only ONE drop of bouquet per visit.

This time at least Storm8 didn't do that "double standard" thing which makes players really MAD.

Everybody has to be tortured by the "hat collecting".

For me, the most annoying part is I really don't want to cook the recipe I already mastered.

So I am doing all the more difficult recipes and collecting hats slowly (but also steady growing.)
    for example the only recipe I not yet master from Deli Station is Triple Decker Sandwich.

I will do those fast recipe at the last moment if I really can't catch up with the collecting pace.

I co-sign lnztrekfan! I love this game and appreciate this forum for all the good info! I'm impressed that folks are finishing this quest. I have about 17 coffees to make and 5000 hats to earn but I'm not worried yet. 😊
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Huge ShoutOut of Congratulations! to all the Chefs that have completed! I know that I am personally neighbors with at least 2 that have posted and finished and I can tell you these ladies and the others that have finished are some Iron Chef Champions in my book! They have worked their hineys off to finish And deserve some well deserved praise! I have 1 more coffee making to earn my bonus and then I have around 2,000 hats to go! Now I will confess I set an alarm and got up in the middle of the night to collect from that bandit! She seriously was a bandit in the fact that she robbed me of sleep! But I was able to finish that and every other challenge. So that was a much need boost of hats! And then I drug my behind out of bed to go to work in the morning. But I needed those beans! LOL!! And sadly now I have a ton of both of the beans in the pantry cause after mastering recipes I haven't used them.

BiggerBubbles! No Gems! �� I must have missed that too if it was listed. Congratulations on finishing!

Don't get discouraged just keep cooking

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine257 View Post
    kellbell710 - my tips?
    Let's see - one tablespoon of insomnia, several cups of retirement, with a dash of OCD thrown in for good measure.
    Orange juice (two machines, extra fruit from market) then onto vege juice whilst waiting for oranges
    BLT (two machines, extra stuff from market) cucumber sandwiches whilst waiting for bacon or brushchetta
    Vege Sushie (two machines, extra stuff from market) then chicken salad
    Pizza bread every six minutes
    Commercial Range (two machines - focused on mastering one chilli at a time to fit into their timeframe) used mastery spice - then cheesecake until cream needed elsewhere then steak and eggs
    Chateau Stove (one machine) Apple ginger chicken, ratatoille
    Chateau Oven (one machine) strawberry shortcake, baked onion soup
    Commercial Oven (two machines) margarettia pizza, baked salmon, meatloaf (two mixer making tomatoe sauce)
    Dinner Oven (two machines) chicken broccoli casserole, quiche, sometimes if enough meat an occasional bitterbalen
    Fryer (one machine) averages use twice a day because most flour and sugar was going into other recipes
    Taco Station - I have all three recipes open, at least one recipe every three hours
    I started with 16 mastery spices, mastered another 8 during quest.
    From reading the Forums, I was able to work out to keep my mastery spices for Tumbleweek Onion as it needed so many potatoes and the potatoe turn around time was long.
    I am Level 60, 200 item pantry, 11 market shelves, 8 herb plots
    Also a veteran of the Mother's Day Challenge where it was harder on a higher level as we didn't get flowers.
    And I have never dumped so much food, thrown out so much garlic before.
    Since finishing I have gone back to "my normal" cooking style in the last 24 hours earned 604 hats.
    Hope this helps.
    Best of luck for successful completion.
    Wow! That's a lot of cooking! I didn't finish Mother's Day so I would like to get this one but the highest level of hats I can get is 5 from my appliances. We shall see. Thank you for all the tips. There is something in there for everyone on every level.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck for days on 73% from the 22000 Ten Gallon Hats. The 73% won't change, whatever I do or cook. Bug? I don't know how many hats I really have now ;-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    I'm stuck for days on 73% from the 22000 Ten Gallon Hats. The 73% won't change, whatever I do or cook. Bug? I don't know how many hats I really have now ;-(
    Look in your pantry for the exact amount, in the special events tab!

Executive Chef
    Probably not going to finish, need to collect 600+ hats a day and I don't have that kind of time. Should finish cowboy coffee so I will master all the new recipes but that's probably it for me. Congrats to all who completed the challenge!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Probably not going to finish, need to collect 600+ hats a day and I don't have that kind of time. Should finish cowboy coffee so I will master all the new recipes but that's probably it for me. Congrats to all who completed the challenge!
    When you complete the coffee goal, you will get 1000 hats!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I am at just over 15000, 7 days left... i think im good....

Quote Originally Posted by anicak84 View Post
    Look in your pantry for the exact amount, in the special events tab!
    Thanks! I was starting to wonder myself