Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Quest: Foodie Frontier! Cowboy Campfire

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I have the recipe and it does not give gems.
    what are the earnings per dish?
    thx

New Resident
    I've pretty much just treated this quest like I treated the Mother's Day quest - just doing my own thing, trying to master dishes and save up coins. I've learned not to be pressed about finishing these types of quests anymore.
    I hope we start getting more events like the BBQ event from last year or the yeti one from January, where we get new appliances full of new recipes to learn during the course of the event. I think the addition of having to make things like barbecue sauce or the marshmallows makes the event much more exciting and fun. I'm just not a fan of these types of events, where the theme of the goal just seems to be... do what you always do, except do it 24/7. :/
    But that's just me!

Rhino Keeper
    I have 18590 hats, with around 3 days to finish

what do we have to cook to get that seriously? I have reached a point I am sick of cooking the same thing for a week now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I have 18590 hats, with around 3 days to finish

what do we have to cook to get that seriously? I have reached a point I am sick of cooking the same thing for a week now
    I cooked A LOT of Pizza Bread, BLT, Margaritas Pizza, Orange Juice, Cobb Salad etc. All the dishes with a short cooking time. I was making 1000 hats a day, but I did have to spend most of those days playing all day! I finished with 6 days left on the event, but 3 of those I was at work most of the day. It was a pretty boring quest, although I'm glad I have the new dish - it's the only non-gem dish that doesn't need sugar on the Jubilee Stove.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I've gone from craving pizza bread to gagging every morning when I start up.

We need a HAT FAIRY who visits and changes beans into hats and leaves antacids.

Honestly though, these quests & cruises have me running ragged and I'm getting burnt out. No time to do anything but time recipes and plan inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Not gonna make it here ... without the goals for 1000 hats at a time, I'm barely chugging along, haven't even made 1000 hats on my own since I finished the side goals. Oh well ...
    I am "Gem" on Castle Story, "C's Cuisine" on Restaurant Story 2

Rhino Keeper
    Plain impossible for me, especially with a rl family ;D
    Got all the 1000+ hat side quests but I am still at 77% and it won't move from there. Zero chances in 2 days without more extra hats, so I may as well give up....sick of cooking at the moment anyway (

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    I cooked A LOT of Pizza Bread, BLT, Margaritas Pizza, Orange Juice, Cobb Salad etc. All the dishes with a short cooking time. I was making 1000 hats a day, but I did have to spend most of those days playing all day! I finished with 6 days left on the event, but 3 of those I was at work most of the day. It was a pretty boring quest, although I'm glad I have the new dish - it's the only non-gem dish that doesn't need sugar on the Jubilee Stove.
    I cooked cobb salad, brushetta, oange juice, all the gems recipes non stop and repeat the sheriff stuff etc
    wow 1000 a day... amazing , that means you play non stop and have enough phone battery last whole day lol

Rhino Keeper
    I finished 2 days ago (I tried to run bc my internet won't be very reliable the last few days of the event) and my eyes still hurt. I believe I only finished because I was able to get the timed side quests on time and get those big amounts of hats. Have no idea how people can get it done without the hats from side quests.

Done-after a lot of effort still 4000 away with less tha 24 hours, and played until I was really sick of it! Don't know why I started this quest but after I was about halfway through it didn't want to just give up! A challenge is fun, but this was a bit more than a challenge - not much fun!!