Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order icons not fully working

Order icons not fully working

This one is a bit complicated to explain (especially for me because English is not my native language), but I'm going to try anyway.

When a shop asks me for grains, an icon will appear in the factory. That way I know I have to make it for an order.

When a shop asks me for a sunhat, the icon will appear.
    In order to make the sunhat, I first need to make bouquet and gift wrap. Icons will appear there too, so I can make the sunhat after making these items.

When a shop asks me for pancakes, the icon will appear.
    In order to make the pancakes, I first need to make grains, dairy and griddle. Icons will appear at these items too.
    In order to make the griddle, I first need to make s****et and serving platter. But no icons will appear there.

Whenever you have to make an item that requires items from multiple factories, the icon will stop appearing in the third factory (and all following factories)

A few examples:
    Hot dog (icon) --> steak (icon) --> apron (no icon), s****et (no icon)
    Hot dog (icon) --> toast (icon) --> oven (no icon) --> wrench (no icon), candles (no icon)
    Desktop computer (icon) --> laptop (icon) --> pliers (no icon)

This problem occurs with both the shops and the boardwalk icons.

The Honorable Panda
    I will flag this over!
    Thanks for all the details!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by nonzorr View Post
    This one is a bit complicated to explain (especially for me because English is not my native language), but I'm going to try anyway.

When a shop asks me for grains, an icon will appear in the factory. That way I know I have to make it for an order.

When a shop asks me for a sunhat, the icon will appear.
    In order to make the sunhat, I first need to make bouquet and gift wrap. Icons will appear there too, so I can make the sunhat after making these items.

When a shop asks me for pancakes, the icon will appear.
    In order to make the pancakes, I first need to make grains, dairy and griddle. Icons will appear at these items too.
    In order to make the griddle, I first need to make s****et and serving platter. But no icons will appear there.

Whenever you have to make an item that requires items from multiple factories, the icon will stop appearing in the third factory (and all following factories)

A few examples:
    Hot dog (icon) --> steak (icon) --> apron (no icon), s****et (no icon)
    Hot dog (icon) --> toast (icon) --> oven (no icon) --> wrench (no icon), candles (no icon)
    Desktop computer (icon) --> laptop (icon) --> pliers (no icon)

This problem occurs with both the shops and the boardwalk icons.

Would you mind writing into support@storm8.com? Please PM me with the ticket number so we can take a closer look.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] Walt

Need additional support? You can submit a request through support.storm8.com!

Get a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

"Beep-Boop-Beep"

Executive Chef
    Just to add to this, it's doing the same thing on the oven as well (the candle and wrenches don't get the order icon when the oven is needed for toast).

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Just to add to this, it's doing the same thing on the oven as well (the candle and wrenches don't get the order icon when the oven is needed for toast).
    I just reported this over.

Question- When you do not see the icons on the candle and wrenches, are you currently crafting a candle and wrench?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-14-16 at 08:11 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I just reported this over.

Question- When you do not see the icons on the candle and wrenches, are you currently crafting a candle and wrench?
    I notice this issue too. I verified I am not crafting the candle and wrench when the order-icons are missing, although the order-icon is present on the wrench.

Thanks!

New Resident
    Also I noticed this occurs with only one other factory. When the reason for needing an oven is a goal, or to-do item (icon in the upper left corner that looks like a to-do notebook). For instance for the goal "Builder's Wisdom" I need 4 ovens. Looking at the Appliance factory I see the to-do icon on the oven, but I don't see it on the wrench or candles.

Grand Emperor
    Hi. The team is aware and working on it. Thanks for your feedback.

New Resident
    As far as I can tell the issue appears to be resolved. Thank you Storm 8 !
    Brad

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bkekst View Post
    As far as I can tell the issue appears to be resolved. Thank you Storm 8 !
    Brad
    Thank you for the update. Not sure if you do Boardwalk orders cos the icons are still affected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast