Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Tiki Event - June 30, 2016

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Ok I get what the umbrellas, tiki masks and flowers are for. What's the hula girl for?
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-02-16 at 12:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonManda View Post
    I'm hoping the sandcastle can be tweaked to hold more than one turtle because I would love for the new turtle to be able to share with my turtle from the swimming pool event from last summer! He's been a little lonely by himself...
    It can now accommodate more than 1 turtle. On my minifarm, I can buy the sandcastle and it says accommodates up to 3 turtles. On my main farm it says I have the sandcastle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Good news....last year's sand castle will hold three turtles!!!!!!
    Thank you!! This is great news! I somehow won two turtles last year and one poor lil guy has been stuck in storage since then...he's now out and roaming around my farm as we speak!

Rhino Keeper
    The King Tiki Head is 50 gems for me. You do not get any gems back. It allows three "harvests" using the little hula dolls. I got 15 tiny umbrellas from it the first time, then 30, then 15.

Grand Emperor
    @ syncler78 and judyandthecat

Thank you very much. It's great to see everyone so helpful for our community.

@ FunkyJM

Thank you for starting the event thread and keeping the event information updated for the community. I've added the template for World event for you to update the event info and ask that you type the goals in words as well cos the pictures drop off the forum after a while. I've also rearranged your photos so to keep the event info all in Post 1. Please feel free to adjust whatever you think necessary. Thank you for your effort in maintaining it for us.

The first 4 deliveries came back with 1 no upgrade parts while the other 3 had a total of 4 upgrade parts. I was thinking that the team fixed the drop rate for this event, boy was I wrong. It took another 24 deliveries before I received the next upgrade part. I hope that the team can up the drop rate.

For those individuals that are doing the peach event be careful the plane is asking for peach items. I almost sent out a peach cobbler.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, droid is out...again. I might end up uninstalling this game until I am able to get an IPad. This is aggravating.

New Resident
    Hi everyone, i dont know how to upgrade Tiki Hut to next level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jenna_at View Post
    Hi everyone, i dont know how to upgrade Tiki Hut to next level
    You need to get Tiki, Tiki masks and flowers to Upgrade the Tiki Huts in order to get Tiny Umbrellas. good luck
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    So I upgraded to stage two but Haven't got any Tiki though
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast