Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Tiki Event - June 30, 2016

Does anyone know exactly how many umbrellas are needed to reach the turtle goal? It's 2 thousand to reach the little volcano thing, so if I actually reach the volcano, I'm dreading how many more umbrellas it's going to ask for to win the little guy. Started at 100 For the first goal, jumped 350 to reach the 2nd goal at 450, jumped 650 to reach the third goal at 1000, jumped 1000 to reach fourth goal at 2000... What are we looking at? A 3000 jump to get 5000 perhaps? Currently 40 umbrellas every 3 hours + appalling upgrade drop rates + hard/impossible plane orders + hardly anyone selling upgrade items + having to go to work + sleep = Ain't gonna happen I fear...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCat60 View Post
    Does anyone know exactly how many umbrellas are needed to reach the turtle goal? It's 2 thousand to reach the little volcano thing, so if I actually reach the volcano, I'm dreading how many more umbrellas it's going to ask for to win the little guy. Started at 100 For the first goal, jumped 350 to reach the 2nd goal at 450, jumped 650 to reach the third goal at 1000, jumped 1000 to reach fourth goal at 2000... What are we looking at? A 3000 jump to get 5000 perhaps? Currently 40 umbrellas every 3 hours + appalling upgrade drop rates + hard/impossible plane orders + hardly anyone selling upgrade items + having to go to work + sleep = Ain't gonna happen I fear...
    It's 4,200 tiny umbrellas.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    It's 4,200 tiny umbrellas.
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Finally reached lvl 11 (and that's tiki hut done for me! I admit today I barely found any parts and I don't have much space in the barn to keep them all) and I got a tiny change of getting the turtle IF I collect literally every 3h but that would require skipping work and sleeping so I guess I might just get the volcano only :P

Btw, what is the 2nd community prize? Some sort of ultimate tiki head that we can use many, many times? Or it's just a decoration?
    Last edited by mearro; 07-10-16 at 03:29 AM.

Am I the only one getting literally ZERO items from deliveries??

In the last 10 deliveries I've received NOTHING

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Btw, what is the 2nd community prize? Some sort of ultimate tiki head that we can use many, many times? Or it's just a decoration?
    It looks to me like a totem pole decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    It looks to me like a totem pole decoration.
    Yeah, it looks like that. I wish it was a super fancy tiki head. I used the coined one but it gave me just few tiny umbrellas and I don't want to spend on gem tiki heads, plus I heard they don't give you that much

Just saw one farm with a turtle, that's so fast! Is it possible to reach top prizes without spending real money or gems? TT-TT

I have not been able to upgrade my tiki hut for 3 days now. Deliveries are holding back on tumblers. And the newspaper is not showing them either. I get all the other upgrade items. I know another player having the same problem. I really hope we could all start getting better results soon. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Yeah, it looks like that. I wish it was a super fancy tiki head. I used the coined one but it gave me just few tiny umbrellas and I don't want to spend on gem tiki heads, plus I heard they don't give you that much

Just saw one farm with a turtle, that's so fast! Is it possible to reach top prizes without spending real money or gems? TT-TT
    Yes you can get the turtle without spending real money or gems. Buy the $2500 tikis. There are tons of dolls for sale in the newspapers to use with them. You'll get upgrade parts or umbrellas from them. As long as you have cash in the game, you can buy the tikis. I find selling logs makes lots of cash. Other items do well too. If you have the sushi shop make and sell rice bowls, wasabi paste etc. players need these constantly to make other sushi items. You'll be richly rewarded

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Yes you can get the turtle without spending real money or gems. Buy the $2500 tikis. There are tons of dolls for sale in the newspapers to use with them. You'll get upgrade parts or umbrellas from them. As long as you have cash in the game, you can buy the tikis. I find selling logs makes lots of cash. Other items do well too. If you have the sushi shop make and sell rice bowls, wasabi paste etc. players need these constantly to make other sushi items. You'll be richly rewarded
    Nah, I haven't unlocked the sushi stage yet :P
    But I heard not so good reviews about the coined tiki heads? I have no problem finding parts from my neighbours or in newspaper, only tumblers are so scarce, I need 5 more to level up.