Wow, and I thought my group has high score
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    Nonstop breeding on 3 nests, nonstop evolving, battle as much as possible and the wheel gave me 9642 points without any boost. I think I spend 20-30 gold to keep breeding and evolving going
    I did exactly that, and with a few time using boost. The only difference is I only have 2 nests. Did you also have Artic Isle?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I didn't get the last, BUT I ended up only 400 points off. I used no boosts, did not have all nests going (but did have the Arctic Isles), nor did I have the statue. All I would have needed to do was hatch Water dragons over the 11 days and I would have got there.

So it is possible. I got all milestones in the previous two leaderboards.
    How much points does the Artic Isle contribute to your total point? I don't have it and it feels like I was only able to half-ly participate in this event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    I did exactly that, and with a few time using boost. The only difference is I only have 2 nests. Did you also have Artic Isle?
    No arctic isle. I'm on android
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-13-16 at 09:20 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Rhino Keeper
    Wait, what? Do breeding and evolving at arctic isles count for leaderboard events? I got 1st place at around 6400 with a decent lead but I need to know this for future reference.

(By the way I hadn't realised Arctic isles button was finally removed from the corner. No wonder I haven't been finding myself heading over by accident lately )

Executive Chef
    clip... How much points does the Artic Isle contribute to your total point? I don't have it and it feels like I was only able to half-ly participate in this event
    I averaged about 4 hatchings a day (always rooting for commons). That's 96 points, plus maybe a rare every other day for the 10 points bonus. you can keep, feed and evolve the failures, then sell them to pick up 12 - 36 points per evolution. I forgot to do that for most of this event. I'd say a little over 100 points day for this event for me. Others who work it harder might get 150 - 175 points a day. With luck, you can keep your Artic Isles in sync with the wheel spins to optimize your time and point collection.

I had 12,849 and ended in 6th place was in an extremely competitive lb and am just not able to buy all sorts of gold and special backgrounds like some.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatu View Post
    No arctic isle. I'm on android
    By calculation, to get the last milestone in 11 days, you need to earn about 800 points a day. In your case, without boosts and Artic Isle, 3 nests + 1 breeding roots + 1 evolution temple non-stop breeding/evolving for 24 hours will give you 360 points a day (give and take some extra points for rare and super rare dragons). And let's say you won 15 battles each day, which makes another 120 points each and bring you a total of 480 points a day. And that leave out only the Wheel!

So I must say I really impress by how you could earn more than 9000 points at the end only spending 20-30 golds speed breed/evolve like that. It seem close to impossible! You must be really lucky to hatch lots of rare dragons and points from the Wheel. I myself gets so many useless trees T_T

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gemz4me View Post
    I had 12,849 and ended in 6th place was in an extremely competitive lb and am just not able to buy all sorts of gold and special backgrounds like some.
    Wow, in comparison, my groups's #1 was around your score, with a few hundred less if I recall correctly

It seems that by comparing to others, my group was one of the lower scored groups, most people were in the 6000s range at the end, only top 2 players were at over 10,000
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    By calculation, to get the last milestone in 11 days, you need to earn about 800 points a day. In your case, without boosts and Artic Isle, 3 nests + 1 breeding roots + 1 evolution temple non-stop breeding/evolving for 24 hours will give you 360 points a day (give and take some extra points for rare and super rare dragons). And let's say you won 15 battles each day, which makes another 120 points each and bring you a total of 480 points a day. And that leave out only the Wheel!

So I must say I really impress by how you could earn more than 9000 points at the end only spending 20-30 golds speed breed/evolve like that. It seem close to impossible! You must be really lucky to hatch lots of rare dragons and points from the Wheel. I myself gets so many useless trees T_T
    I didn't get the last milestone, but I didn't work this tournament as hard as last time. I have two nests, won 4-5 battles per day, no artic isle, my go to spin was 25 points - spun 4-5 times per day. Kept breeding, hatching, and, evolving constantly. I hatched many of my stored eggs, but also bought air and water dragons to help fill empty nests.

I averaged about 620 points per day.

Missed having a habitat. :-( Might have worked harder if the habitat was the final prize. Other than that, I liked the Leaderboard. I bred what I wanted (which resulted in four new dragons), evolved what I wanted, worked at my own pace, built up my food stash, and won 20K food and 10 maps!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738