Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KatysKats View Post
    I have 9 tire swings!! I have no idea if I receive my rewards when it crashes before I collect. Why does boosted breeding give me the same common dragons I always get? Do I have to have more than 1 nest and breeding den to get anywhere in the milestones?
    A second nest is a great boost to your game play, whether in a special event or just every day enjoyment. It reduces the chances that you have your den tied up while waiting for an egg to clear from the nest. It doesn't eliminate the possibility, just reduces the amounts of times it can happen. And for event where you get points for hatching eggs, you can always buy and hatch water dragons on empty nests.

Rhino Keeper
    Freedom is on the nest leaderboard is done for me as i don't want to compete with the first (over 30000)
    I'm waiting for the next event, which I hope will be a world event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    Freedom is on the nest leaderboard is done for me as i don't want to compete with the first (over 30000)
    I'm waiting for the next event, which I hope will be a world event!
    I seriously hope it's a world event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I seriously hope it's a world event.
    What if it was another leaderboard event???lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mimbiville View Post
    Sounds like my group. Top player is at 67,318, next has 54,402, third place at 44,625. I'm sitting at 9287 happily enjoying my milestone rewards.
    Here's the latest from from group:
    1. 69,665 points
    2. 54,998 points
    3. 45,587 points

Fashion Designer
    Honestly, I don't think S8 has much incentive to catch and ban the players who ***** and use gold-generators- they push legitimate players into spending money to catch up. S8 wins.

Executive Chef
    I'm at around 11k, got my milestones, and was curious so I checked to see what place I was in...7th. I'm fine with free food, lol!

Banned
    69 crowns to the last milestone, this leader board seems to have dragged on forever! The only good thing about it is I have been able to grow food in peace. Hopefully should an event appear tomorrow please let it be a World Event so I can grow even more food so I can treat my dragons!

......Finished, Freedom is on the nest, will probably end maybe 7th or 8th but who cares!
    Last edited by random59; 07-12-16 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Additional info

Executive Chef
    I'll miss the last milestone by around 600. I'm sitting on 7,794 - which isn't bad considering I had no statue and didn't hatch any water dragons. I just couldn't be bothered. Bed time, so although a last spin might get me closer, I'll be sleeping. Looks like I could finish around 12th place.

Quite frankly, I'm spending my entertainment dollars elsewhere. The lack of breeding in this game now is causing me to lose interest.

I'm happy to reach the final milestone dragon(freedom) even though I boosted for the very FIRST TIME with 3 hours or so left.

Overall, I'm glad to get 4 NEW dragons in this event. Not interested AT ALL in fighting for 1st or 2nd place at this point....