Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Unfortunately for those of us who continue to provide constructive feedback re Leaderboard events, there are people who DO like Leaderboard events - and those who like them spend money during the events. If there was no money spent, given the amount of constructive feedback provided during and since the first event, Leaderboards would have been scrapped. Those who like these events speak with their wallets - and wallets shout louder than typed constructive feedback.
    well said
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    I probably won't be participating actively in this one. Between the last leaderboard and the tales, my food levels are seriously low and I need to restock so I won't be able to feed to get more points. Plus, I'm not American, so these dragons are not that appealing. Wish we had a world event instead.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Its up to you guys whether you choose to spend your gold, I did it for skylord because I loved that dragon, didn't want mama so I didn't use any gold & still got all the milestones even without spending gold, so its really up to the player, great work kooky & the rest of the gang, u can't please everyone but I love everything about dragon story and won't stop playing anytime soon or let's say never...lol !!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gisellepersad View Post
    Its up to you guys whether you choose to spend your gold, I did it for skylord because I loved that dragon, didn't want mama so I didn't use any gold & still got all the milestones even without spending gold, so its really up to the player, great work kooky & the rest of the gang, u can't please everyone but I love everything about dragon story and won't stop playing anytime soon or let's say never...lol !!!
    It's easier to get all of the milestones without using gold if you're an iOS user. As android users, although we're grouped in platform based leaderboards, are at a disadvantage from the start regarding milestones, because we'll get less points in total. I wouldn't complain as much if I had a fairer chance to at least get the milestone dragons. I won the last leaderboard by feeding a lot and still couldn't get the final milestone.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Banned
    Love the looks of these dragons just a bummer I won't get at least one of them I'll have to see how high the milestones are just going to play normal have to see what happens such a bummer this is a leaderboard event

Rhino Keeper
    My thoughts exactly. I dislike the Leaderboard concept immensely: add patriotism for a foreign country into the mix and it is even less appealing, if that was at all possible.
    Hey, not only am I American, I'm a veteran and I find this by far the most unsavory event to date.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    Hey, not only am I American, I'm a veteran and I find this by far the most unsavory event to date.
    Thank you so much for your service! 🤗🤗

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I can understand that, LadyMakay! I get that the theme is timely with July 4 around the corner. Would love to see a breakdown of the customer population by location though, just out of sheer interest.

I didn't mean that patriotism for one's country is unappealing, (I know you get that, just clarifying in case anyone else misunderstood) it is just something we don't celebrate at all is even less likely to encourage us to change our minds about the event!

Rhino Keeper
    I can understand that, LadyMakay! I get that the theme is timely with July 4 around the corner. Would love to see a breakdown of the customer population by location though, just out of sheer interest.

I didn't mean that patriotism for one's country is unappealing, (I know you get that, just clarifying in case anyone else misunderstood) it is just something we don't celebrate at all is even less likely to encourage us to change our minds about the event!
    I completely understand that, it doesn't help that those Dragons aren't easy on the eyes. ..yikes lol. To be honest it feels a bit tacky and generic...oh look red white and blue as if nearly every inch of this country isn't already covered in the "Patriotic colors" in preparation for the 4th. Maybe I am jaded haha
    Last edited by ladymakay; 06-30-16 at 08:32 PM.

Well I am delighted about this event - I am an Aussie so the dragons really don't interest me - please no offense to any one else. Now if the theme was an Aussie one - aka a snag, stubble and chardie dragon with a Moolloolaba surf club habitat - well, that would be something quite different! Good luck everyone and just take it as it comes.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast