Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard: Flying Flags. Starts 7/1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Same here... the lower my rank (on all 4 of my accounts) the higher my points with the chests and the higher my rank the lower my points. I think enough players can figure this ploy out.

My current rank is.... 7th.
    The top 3 on my leaderboard are as follows:
    Rank 1: 49,177
    Rank 2: 28, 813
    Rank 3: 12, 435

As soon as the Leaderboard started and I saw the top 2 players already boosting and getting a ton of points I felt defeated and decided to play as usual and let it be. These events disappoint me very much since they guarantee that more than half of the players will never get the dragon. Just sucks in my opinion that the game has gone in this direction. To each his or her own though...

What gets to me the most however is that these events might be taking the place of World Events. June was the first month in a long while that we did not have a World Event.....
    Huh. I've been getting tons of points on the wheel as well, and I'm #14 right now. In past events I was in a better position and I got 30 points in most wheel rolls. I think you might be onto something here...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You are getting all your points. The pop up for the bonus appears right on top of the pop up for your regular Leaderboard points. (Although on one account, there is a few seconds lag between the two rather than instantaneous.) Next time you collect from a nest, check your total before and then after collecting.
    I think they may have implemented a change in the new update so there is less confusion about this issue, which would be great.
    Since updating, I've been getting two pop-ups for each hatching: one for the hourly points and one for the bonus points. I've only done 2 hatchings since updating, but got the two pop-ups both times. I hope it wasn't just a random occurrence. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 07-08-16 at 05:55 PM. Reason: clarity

Nightclub Owner
    1. 7200
    2. 5300
    3 to 10. 4000
    11 to 18. 3600
    19 & 20. 3000

Regular increases for pretty much everyone, doesn't seem like anyone gained much lately
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I think they may have implemented a change in the new update so there is less confusion about this issue, which would be great.
    Since updating, I've been getting two pop-ups for each hatching: one for the hourly points and one for the bonus points. I've only done 2 hatchings since updating, but got the two pop-ups both times. I hope it wasn't just a random occurrence. Has anyone else noticed this?
    I'm getting two pop-ups as well. It makes things so much easier to keep track of.

Also wanted to add that when you receive bombs/dynamite you get two pop-ups as well.
    Last edited by moonchild1987; 07-08-16 at 07:31 PM.

I am doing Flying Flags in DS...activated my second breeding roost Wed....just now , it lost the activation...after two days...supposed to last seven...i have restarted game...i have never had that roost last a full seven days...would like a refund of gold...have tried that roost four times over the past...that is alot of gold to lose..anyone else have this porblem, and can you advise how to get gold returned? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Still in third with 6262 points.

10 tire swings. The way I'm going I'll beat the 14 palm trees from last time.
    #lovetrees.

Wow, I actually spun up 5 gold!! First time ever!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    1. 7200
    2. 5300
    3 to 10. 4000
    11 to 18. 3600
    19 & 20. 3000

Regular increases for pretty much everyone, doesn't seem like anyone gained much lately
    Surprisingly, nobody boosted and everyone gained very small amounts, within 200 to 100 for some, and most only got small increases like 50 to 30, which are all pretty normal

So not going to bother writing them down
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    A country barn for my 6th milestone. How lovely!